Bears guaranteed sole possession of first place at least until Oct. 21

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Nothing earth-shattering, but kind of cool.

With the Packers loss yesterday, the Bears are guaranteed sole possession of first place in the division at least until Oct. 21, when they take on the Patriots at Soldier Field.

And if the Vikings somehow find a way to lose next week to the Cardinals (or the Bears beat the Dolphins), extend that out to Oct. 28, if I have my math right.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If the Bears can somehow manage to do a Lions to the Patriots the final w/l record could be an amazing turn around, 12-13 in the win column.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
If the Bears can somehow manage to do a Lions to the Patriots the final w/l record could be an amazing turn around, 12-13 in the win column.

The Patriots will have an acclimated Josh Gordon and Edelman. I don't think we will ever beat Brady. I also don't think we win the division unless we win three of the next four AND beat all division foes at least once. This is why I continue to root against potential wild card spot takers. Beating Seattle and Tampa is huge for us.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Patriots will have an acclimated Josh Gordon and Edelman. I don't think we will ever beat Brady. I also don't think we win the division unless we win three of the next four AND beat all division foes at least once. This is why I continue to root against potential wild card spot takers. Beating Seattle and Tampa is huge for us.

I'm not holding much hope we beat Patriots. I think Patricia coming from the Patriots had everything to do with that.

I think winning the division is very doable. Especially if Trubisky's head is out of his butt for good.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I'm not holding much hope we beat Patriots. I.

Me neither. I just want it to be close. Last 2 times the Bears played the Pats they got killed, and haven't beaten them in 18 years. That said, who knows? This Bears team just might be different.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not holding much hope we beat Patriots. I think Patricia coming from the Patriots had everything to do with that.

I think winning the division is very doable. Especially if Trubisky's head is out of his butt for good.

It doesn't happen much, but when you can get to Brady and take away his clean pocket, he is beatable. Exactly how the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. There defense just went on a roll at that time. I think that the Bears can get to Brady.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;sMrAbPSUhA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMrAbPSUhA4[/video]

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;sMrAbPSUhA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMrAbPSUhA4[/video]

So does Toast keep tracking of the Bears 1st place week or not? Video did not give your vote.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Lets see how Fast Brady is running from our Dline / Mack Attack

Superbowl54

Liked Posts:

We have a decent shot, from a talent perspective, of winning 3 of the next 4 (Miami might be down 3 starting Olinemen this week). I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we definitely don't get swept by the Lions, the 2nd Packers game is going to be that major indicator, honestly. We usually play the Vikes tough at home too.