Bears have 90% chance of Winning Sunday

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell me again how past performance guarantees future success?

Here you go Bozo. This isn't a mutual fund.

The information contained herein is only as current as of the date indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of CSS, its affiliates or its employees.

This information is not intended to, and does not relate specifically to any betting strategy. It is being provided merely to provide a framework to assist in the implementation of an analysis and view on the topic discussed herein. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I dont think Chicago wins but I think this games a lot closer than people are thinking.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears continue improvement and take next step.

Chi 31- KC 21.

abc44f06-a66c-4e90-a13a-33d77bc1c6d4.jpg

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears continue improvement and take next step.

Chi 31- KC 21.

abc44f06-a66c-4e90-a13a-33d77bc1c6d4.jpg

I will have to do further research and find out what the average number of points of victory is for John Fox versus Chiefs.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will have to do further research and find out what the average number of points of victory is for John Fox versus Chiefs.

I'm not sure about the points, but my research shows that Fox's quarterback typically enjoys a 4.75:1 TD:INT ratio against the Chiefs. Jay is going to have a big game this week.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Here you go Bozo. This isn't a mutual fund.

The information contained herein is only as current as of the date indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of CSS, its affiliates or its employees.

This information is not intended to, and does not relate specifically to any betting strategy. It is being provided merely to provide a framework to assist in the implementation of an analysis and view on the topic discussed herein. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

I think John Fox may have changed investment classes since the last time he played the Chiefs. I am not so sure he can be considered an accredited investor at this time.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think John Fox may have changed investment classes since the last time he played the Chiefs. I am not so sure he can be considered an accredited investor at this time.

I only discuss portfolio decisions with HHM who has been banned here for life due to extreme jealousy of our mods, especially one of them which I really shouldn't mention his name.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I only discuss portfolio decisions with HHM who has been banned here for life due to extreme jealousy of our mods, especially one of them which I really shouldn't mention his name.
You should just scoot along out of this thread before you get 26'd, err 86'd.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fox has a lifetime 9-1 record against the Kansas City Chiefs. That gives us a 90% chance of winning this Sunday, if history means anything.

Go Bears!

So, the Bears have half a chance?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like your maths. What calculator app do you use?

Don't know the name, came already installed on my new LG G4 Droid, best one in the world.

Just for another stat, HHM has informed me that that there is a 100% chance that his new baby is a boy. Lets all utilize this thread going forward to congratulate HHM.