BEARS Hire Deshea Townsend As DB's Coach

Liked Posts:
So you guys think cause Ed reed isn’t coaching the dbs we will have a losing season lmfao

Most of you fans deserve a loser cause you have loser ass attitudes

Aesopian go make a mock draft stop posting gibberish in normal threads

No, I just threw out the 3-13 thing because it triggers the sinister six...we're going to be fine.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't believe people are still replying to me knowing they're on my ignore list lmao.

Maybe you don't understand how that works. It means you are ignoring them, even though you've mentioned them twice here, not the other way around.

Liked Posts:
Maybe you don't understand how that works. It means you are ignoring them, even though you've mentioned them twice here, not the other way around.

I saw one of them comment right after I posted so I figured they had something smart to say.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never considered putting anyone on ignore... However, next list I'm not on.... look out.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like capitalizing Sinister Six makes them seem more sinister

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't see the point of putting other posters on ignore then constantly talking about them.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Well, could be that Nagy and Pagano like this guy better?

Nothing wrong with thinking Reed could have been the choice. But all these fans acting like we're doomed because the guy that knows him best didn't think he was the best choice? Nuts...

msadows

Liked Posts:
Only bitch ass males use the ignore function on anything

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with thinking Reed could have been the choice. But all these fans acting like we're doomed because the guy that knows him best didn't think he was the best choice? Nuts...

Reed could still be an assistant DB coach.

He was never going to be the main coach, he's had one year as an assistant db coach in the nfl. If Ed actually want's him on the staff he can find a spot for him. As I said previously, he could hire 5 db coaches if he so wanted to, there is no limit to assistant coaches/advisers.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you're undergoing intense harassment it's really the only solution. These 6 people are the only ones I've ever used it for, it had to be done.

Intense harrassment is a funny way of putting it but no... more like scrutinizing of lame threads or comments from you.