Bears host Trevor Siemian at HH

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think runny shits point was that the racism was forced on them by the racist owners
So a couple of young black guys can make all the decisions but having a black QB is a bridge too far? ?. I’m confused

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Bout time we started looking at 3rd string QBs. I was getting worried.

Seriously though hopefully this means Foles is gone. They can actually afford to cut him since they haven’t spent nearly as much as I expected.
Why cut him when he will bring the Bears a 1st rounder from the Colts?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
So a couple of young black guys can make all the decisions but having a black QB is a bridge too far? ?. I’m confused
Yes, the mccaskeys had to cover up their racism. I believe shit and run covered this when talking about racism is why Eberflus was hired.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears end up cutting Foles, then it seems to suggest that the Bears are doing everything they can to purge their roster this season rather than waiting.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Not another starting Qb-type with mobility. Ok....somebody like Jeff Driskel 4.56 , who has good mobility where we don't have to change an offense hopefully designed for a mobility. I hope this makes it clear.
Hey, did you know that offensive coordinators can tweak playbooks to fit players who play with different styles? And so maybe it's better to have a better player who knows the system, like Simien, than a worse player who doesn't, like Jeff Driskill?

Also fyi Jeff Driskill converted to tight end last end, so he's not even a QB anymore!

I just found that out from reading fansided email posts!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the Bears end up cutting Foles, then it seems to suggest that the Bears are doing everything they can to purge their roster this season rather than waiting.
A trade opens up more cap space.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Hey, did you know that offensive coordinators can tweak playbooks to fit players who play with different styles? And so maybe it's better to have a better player who knows the system, like Simien, than a worse player who doesn't, like Jeff Driskill?

Also fyi Jeff Driskill converted to tight end last end, so he's not even a QB anymore!

I just found that out from reading fansided email posts!

Ok just saw that, I liked him as a Qb. That's to bad.

Here's my thought>>>#15 pdxbearsfan

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So, the QB musical chairs have nearly stopped, Jimmy G and Baker Mayfield are left without options, and someone is going to trade for Foles?

OK with me if they do. But I won't hold my breath.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, the QB musical chairs have nearly stopped, Jimmy G and Baker Mayfield are left without options, and someone is going to trade for Foles?

OK with me if they do. But I won't hold my breath.
If it’s anyone it’ll be the Colts for a conditional 7th. If they can trade him for free even it’s better for us because it opens up more cap space.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
Not a bad backup, he was serviceable back in the day in Denver. Wonder who pays anything for Foles, but maybe someone gets desperate during the draft?