Bears' Jay Cutler linked to 'Hills' starlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
She is known as a rampant whore... far from a "keeper." She is defiantly hit it and quit it material.

I did some research on her, since you guys weren't much help, because, you know, I care about Jay, and I want him to be happy, successful and emotionally well adjusted, as he leads our Bears to the Superbowl :)

Originally from Denver, she moved to Barrington with her mom when her wealthy parents got a divorce, but she didn't get along with her new step-dad and step-bro, so she moved to Laguna Beach to live with her dad and brother.

So why was she on TV? Apparently, she liked this boy, Stephen, at school, but he also liked Lauren, and people would watch the show to see which girl he was gonna do, ... er, I mean, date.

There's an article in today's Sun-Times about why she may be good for Jay.

And who is this Cavallari, you ask? (as a matter of fact, I did!) For those of you more interested in zone-blitzing schemes than MTV reality shows, she's from Laguna Beach, where she adroitly handled the responsibility of bringing mean-girl culture to the small screen, all in the name of drama. Basically, she's famous for being herself. Oh, yeah. She was also in a Teddy Geiger music video once.

I guess she has a thing for quarterbacks. She also hooked up with Matt Leinart (and look how well he's doing now!).:obama:

RandallPinkFloyd42

Liked Posts:
The list of Leinart's hookups is longer than the list of women he hasn't.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Livewire

Liked Posts:
The list of Leinart's hookups is longer than the list of women he hasn't.

This is true, Leinart is not too far from Jeter status. Jeter has more years of service but I think by the time Leinart hits Jeter's age he will be a first ballot HOFer and considered the best ever.

All though if Leinart can not at least keep a roster spot in the NFL his average will drop considerably and it could end his career.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
she is overrated just like him, perfect match

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
So what's next? Urlacher running a train thru the whores from 'Bad Girls Club'? Robbie Gould giving Snooki a cleveland steamer during half time of the home opener?

Fake celebrities are more annoying than a case of hemmorhoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.