Bears like two QB's other than CW in draft.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade down 1 spot, take MHj

Trade down from 9 unless some guy you love is there and then take Spencer Rattler in the 3rd round...

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Trade down from 9 unless some guy you love is there and then take Spencer Rattler in the 3rd round...
Trade down, trade ‘em all away … to hell with the whole fvvkin’ draft I say just run it back all over again Getsy was the problem anyway . . . 💨

Last edited:

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
body type has little to do with it. Sure it can help but to many greats had small frames.

Bro is going to get broken in the NFL. Scares the shit outta me.

Double trade back with Washington and Atlanta and getting JJ at 8/9 wouldn't kill me. Push Fields but have a backup plan that isn't an insane way to go about it especially if they believe dudes need time to sit and develop to reach their full potential.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Not sure Spencer is there in 3rd.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I like reading all of these comments and understanding that most people never read the articles. Just see a headline and comment based on what they want to believe.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I like reading all of these comments and understanding that most people never read the articles. Just see a headline and comment based on what they want to believe.

Why in the world would the majority of us waste our time reading a dabears article? Most of them are written by highschoolers.

Bro is going to get broken in the NFL. Scares the shit outta me.

Double trade back with Washington and Atlanta and getting JJ at 8/9 wouldn't kill me. Push Fields but have a backup plan that isn't an insane way to go about it especially if they believe dudes need time to sit and develop to reach their full potential.

Dude looks like a sack of potatoes there getting ragdolled.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea, Maye or Williams I get.

You can't talk me into a guy with justins skillset but arguably on a lesser level.
I could see JJ but not Daniels in this scenario for that reason. I don't think this will happen but Bears go for Da Hallas Haul with WA or NE, Maybe both, trade Fields to Atlanta for their 2 and 4 which would also help Poles target of JJ drop to 9. If they do the single trade down, they take MHJ at 2 or 3. Very unlikely as I think the Bears would want to do the Fields trade on draft day to limit how other teams react.

Poles should declare Bagent next years starter, LOL.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I could see JJ but not Daniels in this scenario for that reason. I don't think this will happen but Bears go for Da Hallas Haul with WA or NE, Maybe both, trade Fields to Atlanta for their 2 and 4 which would also help Poles target of JJ drop to 9. If they do the single trade down, they take MHJ at 2 or 3. Very unlikely as I think the Bears would want to do the Fields trade on draft day to limit how other teams react.

Poles should declare Bagent next years starter, LOL.
You can't spell MAYbE without Maye.

Just sayin.
:deer:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
200.webp

Neckbeard

Liked Posts:
If they drafted JJ, but know he needs development time, then I could see JF also staying to be the "vet" for 2 years while JJ develops. Short and long game. If JF blows up the league in the next 2 years, trade JJ to someone who needs a QB. If not, then JJ takes over after development/learning the offense and how to read a D.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Trade down, trade ‘em all away … to hell with the whole fvvkin’ draft I say just run it back all over again Getsy was the problem anyway . . . 💨
Trade out of the 2024 draft completely and use the 2025 draft picks to come back up to #1 next year for a QB? I dig it man.

Gotta give Fields more weapons and at least 5 seasons with 3 different OCs to really see what he can do.

#watchh1mflourish
#nonailpaintersallowed

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The article is written to say the bear like 3 QBs. My guess would be CW, Maye and JJ if that were the case. Of course we have no idea if true and i can understand why teams might put Penix or Daniels ahead of JJ who I have here due to contrast of Fields style of play and intangibles. Penix is prolific passer but has some risk as a runner etc, Doesn't seem special when things break down but I could also see him sliding up the board on arm talent alone. He showed why he should go before Nix at the Senior Bowl practices.

I don't see Daniels. Daniels is thin and has not really developed much of a short game. I think they'd just keep a more durable Fields.

Last edited:

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Please God, no JJ McCarthy! He is more slight than Daniels (for those who name thin stature as a strike against), spent his senior season hardly throwing the ball at all (wasn't allowed to unless necessary), and there was only one clutch throw in the Natty, to the tight end over the middle which, I might add, was misplayed by the Safety. Could have been broken up.

Seriously, what about McCarthy screams franchise QB? His own coach didn't trust him to throw the ball.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The article is written to say the bear like 3 QBs. My guess would be CW, Maye and JJ if that were the case. Of course we have no idea if true and i can understand why teams might put Penix or Daniels ahead of JJ who I have here due to contrast of Fields style of play and intangibles. Penix is prolific passer but has some risk as a runner etc, Doesn't seem special when things break down but I could also see him sliding up the board on arm talent alone. He showed why he should go before Nix at the Senior Bowl practices.

I don't see Daniels. Daniels is thin and has not really developed much of a short game. I think they'd just keep a more durable Fields.
Yeah if they truly do like 3 of these QB's with CW being one then i can't see how one of them can't be Maye.