dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The offensive line was not as bad as some make it out to be. Especially later in the season. And thats with a few injuries.
Thank you. I just don't understand how so many people who are such knowledgeable football fans don't see this. Is it cause they're just so angry at how bad/average things have gone for the Bears the last however many years that they just overlook it? The Bears were in the top 3rd of the NFL in o-line last year. We definitely need to get better but the o-line definitely wasn't as bad as many make it out to be. C.Leno is by far our biggest issue and even he's still an average tackle and not a total loss. Ifedi played well when he was moved to RT the last 5-6 games and the inside of the line is just fine especially getting J.Daniels back.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe you should stop worrying about what other people think and focus on learning how to think

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If a team comes calling for the 52nd pick, and they are only a few spots back, package the 52nd and a 6th rounder (or 2) and get their 2nd and a 3rd out of it.
I am all about this.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He also can run an RPO, which nagy gets boners dreaming up designs of them.

This pick should help cohen/monty immensely in the run game. Mitch was terrible at reading the defense during those RPO's.
Don't forget Damien Williams who was a great addition.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears are slowly shifting cap space away from the D to the O side of the ball so the OL will be built up over time. With Trubs, I think the plan was to surround him with an elite D but with Fields I think they will build the O up around him and then try to make smart moves on D.