Bears News: AJ update

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Alshon Jeffery (knee) was downgraded to "DNP" in Thursday's practice.
Jeffery was "limited" on Wednesday. "Just something that we're monitoring," coach John Fox said, apparently seeking a competitive advantage. "We'll see what tomorrow brings." It's unknown when Jeffery suffered his latest "injury." No player in the league gets listed with more random practice ailments. It's possibly just gamesmanship on the part of the Bears. For now, we'd still consider Jeffery likely to suit up against the Cowboys, but it can't be considered a given. Unfortunately for fantasy owners, Chicago is playing in the Sunday night game.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
He hurt it on that long catch. I was surprised he stayed in the game.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
He hurt it on that long catch. I was surprised he stayed in the game.

Yeah I cringed watching that play unfold... thought for sure he was going to tear something or get rolled up on when the defender dragged him down.

It's plays like that which make me roll my eyes when I read people on here yet again trying to scapegoat the OC for everything. Clearly nothing wrong with the playcalling in that instance as AJ was open by a country mile with no safety over top, just piss poor execution by the LT and QB turned what should of been an easy walk in TD into a barely completed contested jump ball in which our best offensive player was lucky to not be injured.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Alshon wants that money, you know if he doesn't play it is a legit injury.

Reactions: DC