Bears not attending Kaepernick workout

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh so now injuries and bad coaching and play calling are excuses for Colin Kaepernick's shit play, too bad MT doesn't have similar issues to make excuses . And good think he won't still have that rod in his leg or be playing for a bad offensive playcaller if he would come to the Bears, oh wait...

And how do you not see CK's success as brief. He had a season and a half of decent play when aided by the 2012 #2 Defense and 2013 #3 Defense. But let's ignore his near identical play his last 3 seasons to the guy currently getting flayed now in Chicago and point to 23 games, 6-7 years ago which are significantly worse than that same shit QB everyone wants to ditch.

Seriously, CK's cherry picked shining NFL moment was significantly worse than MT's last season in every single category other than INT's.
View attachment 3778

IMO, this was CK's kneeling brilliance. He took 1.5 seasons of mediocre play followed by 3 seasons near bottom barrel and made the world ignore it with his Wizard of Oz don't look behind the curtain display.

Now half of CCS thinks he is some football messiah bigotedly cast out and want him to replace a guy that last season matched his heyday in every way and is only 6 starts removed from that level not 6 years.

He is a modern day PT Barnum proving his famous quote, "there is a fool born every minute."
Lmao....injuries and bad coaching are no longer a factor in ur world

Wow, go back to selecting ur favorable years

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I'm not even a fan of Kaepernick but I can keep it real and recognize he deserves a job in the NFL.

If you can't recognize that he's easily good enough to be a QB in the nfl then your mind is clouded by your politics.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So dudes who beat up their wives and girlfriends can have a spot in the league but guys who kneel during the national anthem can't?

Ok boomer.

If you don't wanna stand for the flag of the country that raised you and gave you the opportunity to make millions playing football then go to another country. There's other ways he could of protested but kneeling for our national anthem wasn't the right way to go about it. How well did it work out for him? Exactly.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you don't wanna stand for the flag of the country that raised you and gave you the opportunity to make millions playing football then go to another country. There's other ways he could of protested but kneeling for our national anthem wasn't the right way to go about it. How well did it work out for him? Exactly.

The country and the flag raised him? Interesting

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It actually worked out well for him in the sense that he made money off it.

It didn't work out well for him when it comes to playing in the NFL because the greedy billionaires didn't want their bottom line to be impacted.

If the owners were real though he'd be on a team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm not even a fan of Kaepernick but I can keep it real and recognize he deserves a job in the NFL.

If you can't recognize that he's easily good enough to be a QB in the nfl then your mind is clouded by your politics.

And how is it exactly that you recognize it since you haven't seen him play in the NFL since 2016? He wasn't all that great anyway. He wasn't bad obviously but he wasn't great either. If all the shit with the flag didn't happen i'd still love to take a chance on him but we don't need all the bad press and criticism we'll get from many fans.

Applefan

Liked Posts:

The concessions
and bathrooms aren't even shutdown or closed during the anthem. If the anthem is sacred, they should be or it's just hypocrisy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It actually worked out well for him in the sense that he made money off it.

It didn't work out well for him when it comes to playing in the NFL because the greedy billionaires didn't want their bottom line to be impacted.

If the owners were real though he'd be on a team.

He wants to play in the NFL and has ever since he left so it has not worked out well for him.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
And how is it exactly that you recognize it since you haven't seen him play in the NFL since 2016? He wasn't all that great anyway. He wasn't bad obviously but he wasn't great either. If all the shit with the flag didn't happen i'd still love to take a chance on him but we don't need all the bad press and criticism we'll get from many fans.
Just because he hasn't played in 3 years doesn't mean he's lost any ability. He deserves an opportunity, that much is a certainty. If you find that he sucks, guess what? You can cut him.

Nothing happened with the flag, it's not like it's a living thing lmao.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ryan MAGA Pace

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The sad unfortunate truth is the only teams who should sign him is a team that believes he can be a starter. He would generate, fairly or not, way too much controversy to be a back up. There would be national spotlight on a back up. When guys like Nathan Peterman have a job so should Kaep though.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He wants to play in the NFL and has ever since he left so it has not worked out well for him.
Yeah but the only reason for that is the one I already explained. If people who were already rich as fuck didn't want to be even richer Kap would've been in the NFL this whole time.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just because he hasn't played in 3 years doesn't mean he's lost any ability. He deserves an opportunity, that much is a certainty. If you find that he sucks, guess what? You can cut him.

Nothing happened with the flag, it's not like it's a living thing lmao.

You just said that somehow you can still recognize he's good enough to play in the NFL so i'm asking you how is it that you can recognize that when he hasn't played since 2016?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
You just said that somehow you can still recognize he's good enough to play in the NFL so i'm asking you how is it that you can recognize that when he hasn't played since 2016?
I can recognize it because I don't believe he's regressed from 2016. Even if he has regressed a bit, you're telling me he can't outdo a guy like Chase? Give me a break.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah but the only reason for that is the one I already explained. If people who were already rich as fuck didn't want to be even richer Kap would've been in the NFL this whole time.

No you don't seem to understand that there's millions of fans that hate him because he refused to stand for the flag. There are many football fans that are proud Americans and believe not standing for our flag is wrong and there are many football fans that fought for our country and for our flag and have lost body parts and have mental issues now fighting for our flag that aren't fans of his and this would all bring much un-needed negative attention to whatever team signs him and i can understand why they wouldn't want all the fall back they would get from fans and the media for signing Kap.

Believe me there's a hell of a lot more to this then money. So no that's not the only reason but good try.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The sad unfortunate truth is the only teams who should sign him is a team that believes he can be a starter. He would generate, fairly or not, way too much controversy to be a back up. There would be national spotlight on a back up. When guys like Nathan Peterman have a job so should Kaep though.

Don’t forget Trubisky.