My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Moving Daniels to C is the right move.

Whitehair is very good, but Daniels could be special at C.
I'm glad that this isn't a move that's about "getting the best five on the field." Much better than when Long was moved to tackle, this time it's about getting players to their best position.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am wondering if Sowell makes the team as a TE. I do see us using a TE in I formation when we do happen to run this since we will not carry a FB.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I am wondering if Sowell makes the team as a TE. I do see us using a TE in I formation when we do happen to run this since we will not carry a FB.
The thing about Sowell is he can line up as a TE, FB or be used as a lineman if someone gets injured. His versatility may be what lands him a spot on the team.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I agree. I think that Sowell moving to TE is more about an able run blocker than anything else. The Bears have just added a 6th offensive lineman to help the running game ... and pass blocking got better too.
My fear is it will make the offense a little too predictable since I don’t think sowell is a legitimate threat in the passing game

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sowell will go back to OT when it comes to roster math, but will be used all over again.

The Bears will keep 3 backup OLmen

Coward
Larsen
?

Far less of a roster issue than tE.

NE.Rugger

Liked Posts:
Its OTAs. I think Sowell's fairly comfortable in his swing tackle responsibilities (esp as much as linemen can do in OTAs). If Nagy wants to let him run around a bit more for a few days, run routes, catch passes, lead block, I'm all for making him a more versatile athlete in the redzone. No way we carry a true fullback with the number of WRs, RBs, or even TEs we have.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.