Bears post-game conference?

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't get a chance to see it. And being deaf, I can't watch online because they don't display captions.

I was wondering what John Fox said? Glennon for Thursday?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah....I didn't hear it but I can tell you how these things typically go.

You would almost never make a change for any reason on a 3 day week to prepare and give #1 snaps to Trubisky.

I think with the two losses, and 84 yards, that Glennon is going to need to do well against the Packers or be benched, because the opposite becomes true the next week. 10 days to prepare for Vikings is a good opportunity to switch to Glennon.

So short answer, expect Glennon at least 1 more week. If he does poorly a change may be Friday. If he does well enough, the next good chance for Trubs is week 8-10 around the bye territory.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah....I didn't hear it but I can tell you how these things typically go.

You would almost never make a change for any reason on a 3 day week to prepare and give #1 snaps to Trubisky.

I think with the two losses, and 84 yards, that Glennon is going to need to do well against the Packers or be benched, because the opposite becomes true the next week. 10 days to prepare for Vikings is a good opportunity to switch to Glennon.

So short answer, expect Glennon at least 1 more week. If he does poorly a change may be Friday. If he does well enough, the next good chance for Trubs is week 8-10 around the bye territory.

I thought so, but if the Bears beat Green Bay without any help from Glennon, Foxy is going to continue to start him, and that's my concern!!! We could easily be 2-1 right now, 3-0 even (20 points off turnovers for TB last week). UGH. So frustrating!!!