flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Yea those clips of Graham against the DBs is definitely encouraging especially when factoring in #85s catches too....also, 82s ( Eric Saubert) lookin good.
F*** the TE room could be a Real Positive this year for the QBs
D Harris 86 also looked good for a blocking TE he can catch and dunk over the goal post, Graham dunked too

Last edited:

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Was that T Gibson with a pick against D harris early in the video?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't know. Time to go to the grocery store

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you really see that from this video or are you seeing what you want to see?
I've already said the second part could be questioned or selected clips but the ball trajectory turning over is literally on the footage. I haven't been in his fan club for a long time. Bias works both ways.

I have criticized how he doesn't consistently get on top of or turn the ball over for years so for me it was encouraging. I like to evaluate things beyond meantbalism sucks or great.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@1:21, Nice pump-fake by Trubisky.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, Kindle Vildor, #46, is making somebody's NFL roster.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Best thing I saw there was the high release point/longer arm motion on Mitch's deep and lob balls. They were turning over and dropping in. He also looked to be firing and not waiting for plays to overdevelop. A clip, so the second part may be wishful thinking but if he can carry that practice calm throw arc to games, it will definitely help him and the team.
Mitch's mechanics in 7 on 7 drills is never the issue. It's when our porous oline lets defenses through in less than a second and he is required to read progressions while under pressure that everything falls apart for him. Sadly without a preseason game I don't think there's much of a good way to evaluate his performance. I'm more concerned about the inability to see if any improvements have occurred in the run game until week #1 as that to me is the most important part of getting this offense jump started this year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was always an issue.
Mitch's mechanics in 7 on 7 drills is never the issue. It's when our porous oline lets defenses through in less than a second and he is required to read progressions while under pressure that everything falls apart for him. Sadly without a preseason game I don't think there's much of a good way to evaluate his performance. I'm more concerned about the inability to see if any improvements have occurred in the run game until week #1 as that to me is the most important part of getting this offense jump started this year.
It was always an issue. He did not have a good camp last year so...

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The Bears need to change what they are doing in practice with the QBs.

Since he is untouchable during practice, Trubisky snaps the ball, the defensive lineman beats the offensive lineman and "sacks" the QB. Trubisky then continues looking for a target to throw to.

That is not helping him with his timing at all.

I propose the following: when a defensive lineman beats the offensive lineman and is in a position of "sacking" the QB, he needs to use one of the two wet towels in his hands to whip Trubisky in the ass.

Since Trubisky will experience some pain, but not injury, he will have to plan on either getting rid of the ball faster or move to stay away from the wet towels.

While getting rid of the ball faster has the obvious advantages of him making faster reads or not being with the ball if and when an offensive lineman gets beat, practicing to keep away from the wet towels can also have a great reward: he will never get sacked during the regular season because a wet towel reaches longer than a hand, so Mitch will always be over a towel-length away from any defender.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Also, Kindle Vildor, #46, is making somebody's NFL roster.
It will be interesting to see how many players that are cut this preseason land on new teams given that teams don’t have an opportunity to scout opposing teams players during the preseason.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will be interesting to see how many players that are cut this preseason land on new teams given that teams don’t have an opportunity to scout opposing teams players during the preseason.

Yeah that's a good point; I hadn't thought of that. If I'm not mistaken, practice-squads are bigger so there might be more opportunities for players to stick there.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Yeah that's a good point; I hadn't thought of that. If I'm not mistaken, practice-squads are bigger so there might be more opportunities for players to stick there.
not many teams will take another teams player this year period with lack of knowing the players tape