Bears pushing hard for Carr

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Does it worry you at all that his play in cold weather games is really bad?
this past year I would not say it was really bad. 97.9 QBR in Dec at NYJ and 91QBR in jan at DEN and both games where just under 400 yards. And as another has pointed out once he plays more regularly in cold weather it will not effect him as much.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
this past year I would not say it was really bad. 97.9 QBR in Dec at NYJ and 91QBR in jan at DEN and both games where just under 400 yards. And as another has pointed out once he plays more regularly in cold weather it will not effect him as much.

Yeah that's two games so i guess i should have said more clearly that mostly he's bad in cold weather games.

I do agree that once he gets to playing in enough cold weather games he should get more used to it. Hopefully that will be the case if we end up with him.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Could it be the front office is pushing hard for a franchise car as in automobile and not Carr? Mitch did what he was drafted to do which was educate the front office on the importance of vehicle maintenance and regular high mileage oil changes and now they could be looking to put their knowledge to the test with a late 90s economy sedan of their own. Don't take my words as gospel as I am not sports mockery- but just an idea ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure dabears70 is Erik Lambert. No other reason to post that bs over and over and over again.
I've thought the same thing for a while now. Either he's Erik Lambert or a close family member of his.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Does it worry you at all that his play in cold weather games is really bad?

I would imagine anyone in a warm weather (or dome) stadium and plays in a division of other warm teams would struggle in cold weather games, just because it's not the normal setting for them (or the other 52 players on the team around them). I believe Carr averages less than 2 cold weather games per season. Marino, Rivers, and Brees, I believe had bad cold weather records. If Jacksonville, Arizona, or Tampa ever get a good QB I'd bet they'd have a worse cold weather record than non-cold games.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've thought the same thing for a while now. Either he's Erik Lambert or a close family member of his.

I already told you guys that you got me. I am Eric Lambert. You guys are just way too smart. Will you guys go add me on tweeter and the other social media please? Thank guys.

Eric Lambert out.

Hahaha fucking idiots.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Unless Gruden has started a crack cocaine addiction, he would be trading away Carr and starting Mariota?

Hes 19-29 over 3 years. Yet to have a winning season. I can't imagine he would want to go backwards at QB. Super bowl rings only shine for so long

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Screw this move... not. a. fan.

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
Has sportsmockery ever reported real news? They report like 30 rumors a week figuring something has to end up being correct

They were the first ones to break OJ's arrest back in 1994. They also broke the Baylor Rape Scandal under Art Briles.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Unless Gruden has started a crack cocaine addiction, he would be trading away Carr and starting Mariota?

Hes 19-29 over 3 years. Yet to have a winning season. I can't imagine he would want to go backwards at QB. Super bowl rings only shine for so long

Thing is, Gruden's a fucking idiot so I could see him rolling with Mariota as the starter.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
jamie newman's gonna give ya upside than trask. Let newman sit for a yr.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If no Jones, then Mond would be the next choice. I'm not in love with Mond, but if he has time to develop who knows?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If we manage to get Carr then target Kmet as a fantasy sleeper.