Bears QBs and their fans

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arguing is human nature. In sports, more-so.

I don't see anything unique about this. In this case if a position isn't solidified, there's a legit argument to be made. As far as Dalton vs Fields is concerned, the overall issue argument actually seems to be is Fields ready or not. If not, that's where Dalton comes in.

Look at some of the fans around here. Neanderthal, leather helmet football fans who still have dirt in their nails from the 1960s. They're still living in a different era of football "logic". Mitch is a passenger on a 12 win team and he's labeled "winner" despite giving the Bears average QB play, with 1 game vs a dogshit team making up 25% of his TD production. Rodgers labeled "choker". This isn't accurate. This is Bears fandom speaking.

Some people post with their brains. Others with their hearts. I remember Packer fans arguing in 2013 about Rodgers vs Favre. This will be a thing forever.
God..I hate these meatball points. Such a lazy dogshit narrative

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I recall being very pro-Josh Beekman once upon a time.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You faking your death for pity on CCS will never get old. I'll never forget it, nor will i forget you returning only to tell people who disagree with you to kill themselves.
Stay on topic.. Your attempt to derail this thread is pathetic

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stay on topic.. Your attempt to derail this thread is pathetic
I did stay on topic and you got mad. I said your post is an old lazy narrative and you clearly got upset about it. Sensitive old man. But please, continue to blame fans and media for struggling QBs. Dumbass.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did stay on topic and you got mad. I said your post is an old lazy narrative and you clearly got upset about it. Sensitive old man. But please, continue to blame fans and media for struggling QBs. Dumbass.
You should apologize to the OP for your typical attempts to derail threads.

Now, back in the bin for you!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You should apologize to the OP for your typical attempts to derail threads.

Now, back in the bin for you!
Im sorry OP. I didn't think my post would make this Special person have an afternoon rager.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I hate to admit this, but no matter who the Bears QB is he will have a tough time in Chicago. For some reason, Bear fans are exceptionally tough on QB's. In fact, I think the fans and the local media do more to harm a QB than to help him. The constant harping ruins a QB's confidence and he actually becomes what the fans think they're helping to avoid. It's almost like they would rather have something to gripe about than not.

I hope this isn't the case with Fields.
This is literally a nothing-burger with zero special sauce I mean are you kidding me what do fans opinions or observations have to do with quarterback playing poorly????

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This fanbase welcomed Jay Cutler with open arms and he shit his pants his very first game as a Bear.