Bears Refunding Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“I listen to medical professionals when it suits my bullshit hand woven notions that I am not educated enough to have opinions about”
"

But experts are still mixed on the potential usefulness of non-N95 masks.

"To me, it's not harmful to wear these masks, but it doesn't look from this study like there is a whole lot of benefit," Jones said. The sample size for seasonal coronavirus was small, she said, and there was a large amount of non-mask-related variation in how much virus people emitted, particularly given that the majority of samples without masks didn't have detectable coronavirus.

One thing everyone does agree on is that, whatever containment provided by non-fitted masks do provide, homemade fabric masks are the least effective. The recommendations that everyone wear masks are because "any kind of impediment is better than nothing," Chu said. But fabric masks are not expected to be as protective as surgical masks, she said. That's why public health officials are warning people to remain at least 6 feet apart from one another, even if they are wearing masks. In other words, homemade masks are likely to be just a small piece of the puzzle for controlling the COVID-19 pandemic.

"There's been enough research done to be able to confidently say that masks wouldn't be able to stop the spread of infection, that they would only have a small effect on transmission," Cowling said. "We shouldn't be relying on masks to help us go back to normal."

"

Read more..post less.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The actual letter sent said they are also going to have fans in the stadium. I got mine today and it says they will keep us informed as to how many fans would be allowed and the seating arrangements. As long as my seats aren’t on a sideline then I’ll be going to every game.
Yeah, okay. Keep dreaming lol.
if they have fans at the games this year..this is once in a lifetime opportunity to be there well protected just to do it and look back at this odd shit one day. i would possibly wrap myself up in complete latex...poke a hole in the eyes and mouth area ...put on clothes over that.. wear goggles and a respirator like nobody's business.

full body latex for sure.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“I listen to medical professionals when it suits my bullshit hand woven notions that I am not educated enough to have opinions about”

Have fun

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
"

But experts are still mixed on the potential usefulness of non-N95 masks.

"To me, it's not harmful to wear these masks, but it doesn't look from this study like there is a whole lot of benefit," Jones said. The sample size for seasonal coronavirus was small, she said, and there was a large amount of non-mask-related variation in how much virus people emitted, particularly given that the majority of samples without masks didn't have detectable coronavirus.

One thing everyone does agree on is that, whatever containment provided by non-fitted masks do provide, homemade fabric masks are the least effective. The recommendations that everyone wear masks are because "any kind of impediment is better than nothing," Chu said. But fabric masks are not expected to be as protective as surgical masks, she said. That's why public health officials are warning people to remain at least 6 feet apart from one another, even if they are wearing masks. In other words, homemade masks are likely to be just a small piece of the puzzle for controlling the COVID-19 pandemic.

"There's been enough research done to be able to confidently say that masks wouldn't be able to stop the spread of infection, that they would only have a small effect on transmission," Cowling said. "We shouldn't be relying on masks to help us go back to normal."

"

Read more..post less.
I Guess the same could be said for you, but then again you only read what you agree with

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

mecha

Liked Posts:
Trump politicized it, which was even worse than his persistent ignoring of warnings and carrying out some course of action to limit the spread of the virus. he took it to levels of saying it was engineered to derail his re-election campaign (no sane president would ever go this route) and of course all the sheep fell in line with the "kung flu" talk. him not taking responsibility was his way of ducking out of being held liable if in the event the response failed, so he left that up to the states to do (and not to do) something about it.

that's the problem. now factor in all the entitled jackoff cosplay militia twats that need assault rifles to order Subway and you have where we are now. there's other collectives that think it's some elaborate plot to kill the economy, so we need to reopen everything and pretend everything is normal. or we need to just test less, less reported cases = winning. (???)

and last but not least, the liberal hoax angle, yes, the entire fucking planet that doesn't even subscribe to either of our political ideologies just happened to all take part in it to legitimize that.

fuck you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which goes to show that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You present a factual chart while not possessing the knowledge on how to interpret the data. Yes, the US is seeing a spike in cases. It was common knowledge that this would happen after lifting restrictions. We could have remained in QT another 3 months, or numbers could be comparable to other countries, and then lifted the restrictions and the same spike would have occurred. The key issue here is the state of the health care system and if it will be overloaded. If it approaches that, then yes, you have to re-apply the restrictions. It's not going to magically go away because you stayed in Qt for three more months.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Which goes to show that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You present a factual chart while not possessing the knowledge on how to interpret the data. Yes, the US is seeing a spike in cases. It was common knowledge that this would happen after lifting restrictions. We could have remained in QT another 3 months, or numbers could be comparable to other countries, and then lifted the restrictions and the same spike would have occurred. The key issue here is the state of the health care system and if it will be overloaded. If it approaches that, then yes, you have to re-apply the restrictions. It's not going to magically go away because you stayed in Qt for three more months.
One obvious key fact you’re ignoring is that the countries who have fully embraced the face mask are doing dramatically better than we are. We should still be under mandatory lockdown but if needed to go into public like for a grocery store for example where I see way too many people without masks on it should be 100% mandatory to have a mask on. The data shows its effective.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I like how you say that “We could have remained in QT another 3 months, or numbers could be comparable to other countries, and then lifted the restrictions and the same spike would have occurred.” as a fact but ignore that this is simply not the case in other counties. Even poorer countries with less Drs and hospitals.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One obvious key fact you’re ignoring is that the countries who have fully embraced the face mask are doing dramatically better than we are. We should still be under mandatory lockdown but if needed to go into public like for a grocery store for example where I see way too many people without masks on it should be 100% mandatory to have a mask on. The data shows its effective.
I've seen all the data you posted numerous times before and laughed at most of it. From one of your own articles, it claims an effectiveness of 50%. While that would slow the spread, it just means that sooner or later the coin is going to come up heads, whey you called tails.

What they don't tell you is these studies never take into account anything other than particulate matter dissipation through the mask. They don't take into account once a person coughs into the mask, and then touches it by continually readjusting it and then touching other objects or people (remember that glass of beer?) what effect that has on the overall effectiveness. so take your 50% and now knock it down to 25%.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I've seen all the data you posted numerous times before and laughed at most of it. From one of your own articles, it claims an effectiveness of 50%. While that would slow the spread, it just means that sooner or later the coin is going to come up heads, whey you called tails.

What they don't tell you is these studies never take into account anything other than particulate matter dissipation through the mask. They don't take into account once a person coughs into the mask, and then touches it by continually readjusting it and then touching other objects or people (remember that glass of beer?) what effect that has on the overall effectiveness. so take your 50% and now knock it down to 25%.
Nice to know you are laughing at the advice of numerous medical professionals. You can’t fix stupid I guess. Have fun being a part of the problem that the rest of the world has figured out.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your failing to acknowledge that there is much more going on in these countries than just the masks, yet attributing 100% of the results to the masks themselves. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Your failing to acknowledge that there is much more going on in these countries than just the masks, yet attributing 100% of the results to the masks themselves. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
Yeah they were under strict lockdowns while Trump had his thumb up his ass. They took it seriously and we didn’t. They are still taking it serious and we still aren’t.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice to know you are laughing at the advice of numerous medical professionals. You can’t fix stupid I guess. Have fun being a part of the problem that the rest of the world has figured out.
And yet I have posted studies that contradict what you say. Stupid is not knowing how to sort the data. You seem to confuse the concept of slowing the spread, to that of ending the virus.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah they were under strict lockdowns while Trump had his thumb up his ass. They took it seriously and we didn’t. They are still taking it serious and we still aren’t.
What are you worried about, you got your mask!

Status
Not open for further replies.