Bears release Ray MacDonald

Newblood

Liked Posts:
If only someone could go back in time and assassinate Oprah none of this shit would have happened. She, along with Jenny McCarthy, should answer for her crimes against America's children. This twat will likely be responsible for more deaths than Hitler when it is all said and done, between all the vaccination BS and foisting Dr. Oz upon us. Fucking lazy housewives will believe anything.

If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Oprah Winfrey, that twat, right here tonight. I want her brought from her happy holiday slumber over there in Water Tower Place with all the other rich people and I want her brought right here, with a big ribbon on her gargantuan head, and I want to look her straight in the eye and I want to tell her what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit she is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Stop sugar coating your feelings and tell us how you really feel.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Concern is always legitimate and I checked as I have an 'special' daughter. Lot's of odd extrapolations and nonlinear reasoning.