Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If Bray is so good they need to protect him, why don’t they trade him for a 3rd pick

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those incriminating photos of the front office executives' debauchery he has must be positively scandalous!

greg23

Liked Posts:
Bray sucks; but if you don't understand why he's protected each week then you're dumber than the bald guy calling plays for the Bears

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Enlighten us why Bray is protected every week
There's literally no good reason. I assumed he initially was brought here because he knew the system and could impart knowledge on mitch. That ship has sailed. His knowledge of the system doesn't make him useful if he had to play. Hes easily replaceable by pretty much any other qb they could pick up. Bray is trash and has no place in this league

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I don't get why they just don't tell him to retire and make him a quality control coach or something.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Those incriminating photos of the front office executives' debauchery he has must be positively scandalous!

Are you trying to say that Tyler Bray walked in on a Halas Hall lemonparty?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bray sucks; but if you don't understand why he's protected each week then you're dumber than the bald guy calling plays for the Bears

Still waiting for this SFIWDKS to tell us why Bray is being protected

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guy who used a singular play to discredit Brian Flores great season of coaching is calling people dumb.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I must be dumber than the bald guy calling plays. And I’m bald also. So that’s a double whammy.

greg23

Liked Posts:
its covid

if he's not protected and you're 2 qb's are deemed to be in close contact or have covid, the bears would have 0 qb's for their upcoming game....which this week, is a playoff game.

you cant bring in a qb during a week and have him available for the game that weekend (due to playbook, practice time and most importantly time required due to covid rules to be eligible to play).

it's why bray is protected but usually kept as far away as possible from the other two.

has nothing to do with his ability, future with the org. or anything else other than protecting the team and having someone QB the team if necessary.......otherwise we're looking at running the wildcat all game with patterson/montgomery