Bears Schedule Drop

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
It was cool, don’t know the show. Crazy how many shows out I know nothing about, Reminds me of SNL mocking B listers that I know in real life ? but who watches that crap …

Should be a fun season, not having much on J Love might hurt -first game.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Next time just post the schedule, few really give two shitts if you got high or not. Self glossing at its finest; hell of a way to attention grab too.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Set yourself on fire
Killer post. Hopefully a dumbass like yourself can understand the irony. But idk maybe your too stoned and forgot to go all dumbass and let us know.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Next time just post the schedule, few really give two shitts if you got high or not. Self glossing at its finest; hell of a way to attention grab too.
@nvanprooyen thanks for posting the whole video. If I wanted to see the schedule in black and white I’d just fucking Google it but you posted a funny, entertaining and informative video

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@nvanprooyen thanks for posting the whole video. If I wanted to see the schedule in black and white I’d just fucking Google it but you posted a funny, entertaining and informative video
Some people just default to being miserable I suppose...

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
He lives in Lincoln Nebraska, so being miserable makes sense
The number of places in Lincoln that serve pizza with cream cheese as a topping is astounding. But the people there are nice; I drive through there on the way to the family farm in Kansas, and if there was anything other than the horizon to look at, it could be a nice place to live.

If you find yourself there on a road trip and in need of a stop, there is a nice cigar lounge on P Street near a place with pretty good tacos, if either is your thing.

I notice that the original post doesnt have any comment referencing getting high. I do appreciate posting the schedule drop for all of us to enjoy, regardless of state of mind!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The number of places in Lincoln that serve pizza with cream cheese as a topping is astounding. But the people there are nice; I drive through there on the way to the family farm in Kansas, and if there was anything other than the horizon to look at, it could be a nice place to live.

If you find yourself there on a road trip and in need of a stop, there is a nice cigar lounge on P Street near a place with pretty good tacos, if either is your thing.

I notice that the original post doesnt have any comment referencing getting high. I do appreciate posting the schedule drop for all of us to enjoy, regardless of state of mind!
Personally the only reason to go through nebraska/Kansas is to get to Colorado. That part of the drive feels like it's never-ending because of how much nothingness there is for hours