Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Personally the only reason to go through nebraska/Kansas is to get to Colorado. That part of the drive feels like it's never-ending because of how much nothingness there is for hours
I completely understand you here. Staying in Nebraska isn't exactly a destination for everyone. For me, I have a lot of family in KS/NE, and I love going to the old farm in the late spring. I donated a few things that are in the Homestead monument in Beatrice, so that is also a special stop for me.

I would point out the number of important national trails and public land that is in the area, if you are trying to get some of those under your belt. There are real treasures in the middle states if these are your interests (I cannot begin to express how underrated the western halves of the Dakotas are).

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Killer post. Hopefully a dumbass like yourself can understand the irony. But idk maybe your too stoned and forgot to go all dumbass and let us know.
Me no speaka a r3tard

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will file this right alongside of the Jay Cuter/Bears in the shower holding hands photo. Bears cooking up some HITS!!
Cringeworthy indeed.
Only viral moment we have of the Lions is paper bags and “L” hats

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The number of places in Lincoln that serve pizza with cream cheese as a topping is astounding. But the people there are nice; I drive through there on the way to the family farm in Kansas, and if there was anything other than the horizon to look at, it could be a nice place to live.

If you find yourself there on a road trip and in need of a stop, there is a nice cigar lounge on P Street near a place with pretty good tacos, if either is your thing.

I notice that the original post doesnt have any comment referencing getting high. I do appreciate posting the schedule drop for all of us to enjoy, regardless of state of mind!
It isn't a taco if there isn't a Mexican at that joint. I been too many fake Mexican spots on the road, some I been turn down from because I'm Mexican.

Best bet if your out and on the road look out for food trucks hanging in random parking lots, no permit style.
Tacos Tierra caliente Truck in Indianapolis
Best fucking grilled tacos I could find.. serious as cancer.
5S_K8qYnYCHpcwP0LVCpeOvojSZF8xzhy=w222-h296-p-k-no.jpg
i have better pictures of the truck but i'm not digging.

I know where I'm going today, nobody's home with me and I don't have to do anything, I just might be back in 5 hrs.

Last edited:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Best bet if your out and on the road look out for food trucks hanging in random parking lots, no permit style.
Tacos Tierra caliente Truck in Indianapolis
Best fucking grilled tacos I could find.. serious as cancer.

I'm in.