Bears select Denzel Ward with the 8th pick

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Standing at only 5'10" he kinda lacks size to become a true shutdown corner in NFL and therefore is not worth the #8 pick.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
i'm thinking/hoping we come away from free agency with 2 of these 4:

fuller
amukamara
malcolm butler
trumaine johnson

which would negate the need to draft a CB with our 1st

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I want to do one of three things:

1) Draft Chubb;
2) Draft Clellin Ferrell; or
3) trade down and accumulate more picks.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Bears need to re-sign Fuller and Amukamara, or find replacements of similar quality in FA, plus they also need to re-sign slot CB Callahan who is RFA.

If they're not able to sign 2 legit starting CBs in FA, then prospects like Fitzpatrick, Jackson or Ward can become legit option at #8.

Currently I hope they're able to set the CB depth via. FA which would then enable them to draft OLB at #8 (Chubb, Key or Ferrell).

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Standing at only 5'10" he kinda lacks size to become a true shutdown corner in NFL and therefore is not worth the #8 pick.

5'10" is plenty tall enough provided the arm length is there. Let's wait for the mesurables.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I gotta say, I LOVE the kid on the field in college; he just made plays from the moment he got on the field, INCLUDING SPECIAL TEAMS.

He also pushed his way into the lineup in 2016 that featured Lattimore and Conley (who'll be a stud when healthy), which is amazing for a then 19? yr old.

That being said, 8th for a DB is VERY high, and he does have SOME limitations physically, speed not being one of them.

I dunno, let's see how he measures/works out at the combine/pro day. He might explode with a sub 4.35 type 40 or something.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
mane.. u always been a old grumpy fuck.. but this darkness you be bringing now has me concerned.. u been gots some terminal news recently?.. r u okay?
Hug my monkey and make me feel better?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad the Bears didn't draft this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

Which one? The guy on the left, guy on the right, the fat one in the background or number 2?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Bears need to re-sign Fuller and Amukamara, or find replacements of similar quality in FA, plus they also need to re-sign slot CB Callahan who is RFA.

If they're not able to sign 2 legit starting CBs in FA, then prospects like Fitzpatrick, Jackson or Ward can become legit option at #8.

Currently I hope they're able to set the CB depth via. FA which would then enable them to draft OLB at #8 (Chubb, Key or Ferrell).

Would you consider Okoronkwo in rd 2 if they went another direction in rd 1?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
You post a video of one hit as the basis for your argument for taking a player, and we're the idiots?
I bet you walk into a burger king and walk out with a chicken sandwich, bitch.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Burger King sells chicken sandwiches.

AussieBear

I bet you walk into a burger king and walk out with a chicken sandwich, bitch.

fast food has human remains in it.. where do you think the 400-800k missing children go every year after they are either sold as sex slaves, sacrificed for blood rituals or harvested for the elite cannibals

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
fast food has human remains in it.. where do you think the 400-800k missing children go every year after they are either sold as sex slaves, sacrificed for blood rituals or harvested for the elite cannibals
How do I get in on that?