Bears select RB David Montgomery 73rd overall

mecha

Liked Posts:
Agree this David Montgomery guy or Monty as some call him don't know shit about football. He will never have 1,000 yards rushing in the NFL.
real talk, what was the purpose for bumping this thread? you disagreed with the team drafting him? they did. you can't undo it.

also for shits and giggles I looked up his stats, he had 1070 yards rushing in 2020.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
real talk, what was the purpose for bumping this thread? you disagreed with the team drafting him? they did. you can't undo it.

also for shits and giggles I looked up his stats, he had 1070 yards rushing in 2020.

No I advocated for drafting him and defended him on draft day saying he'll be a great RB when everyone else hated this pick. My above post was sarcasm.

Farewell to my homie Monty.

mecha

Liked Posts:
No I advocated for drafting him and defended him on draft day saying he'll be a great RB when everyone else hated this pick. My above post was sarcasm.

Farewell to my homie Monty.
oh, well that's different. I was trying to understand your Henderson comment after. lol no I liked the Montgomery pick. he was drafted at the wrong time.