Bears select WR Riley Ridley with the 126th pick

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like this draft overall considering the limited picks that were available going in. The WR and RB depth charts will be very interesting and deep. Many high potential young players on this roster.

If the offensive like stays reasonably healthy, this should really give Trubisky every opportunity to show what he can do.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ridley is a really good route runner and has really solid hands.

I think that physically he could be a little like Reggie Wayne and someone who has the precision for the offense. I know that one of the things that held Miller back last year was his route running and timing not being precise. That will not be an issue with Ridley.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is he Calvin Ridley brother? If so I find it funny we tried to trade up to draft him a year ago

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have not heard that, do you have a link about this?
Pre-draft leaks have showed this. If you actually take the time to look at the information like me and others do, you'd have found it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're welcome.
I think your opinion matters fwiw. That's what a forum is for, sharing of opinions and sometimes facts. I value all the opinions, even those from @dabears70 (they are very entertaining and even more so in the rare instance that he defends one)

Anyways, don't let that guy get you down, he doesn't care about your opinion likely because it's about football, and maybe correct, two things that he has no regard for here lately.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think your opinion matters fwiw. That's what a forum is for, sharing of opinions and sometimes facts. I value all the opinions, even those from @dabears70 (they are very entertaining and even more so in the rare instance that he defends one)

Anyways, don't let that guy get you down, he doesn't care about your opinion likely because it's about football, and maybe correct, two things that he has no regard for here lately.
Thank you for defending a great poster from a bully

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm almost certain you are correct regarding yourself but who are these "others?"
It's very clear, that when it comes to inside sources, draft insight, and player scouting, that myself and @dabears70 run circles around everyone else.

Not bragging though.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Why is everything always about dabears70? Every damn thread gets derailed with his bullshit

I agree that his bullshit is unnecessary and constantly derail any thread of substance.