My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Patrick Finley
@patrickfinley

The #Bears are signing RB Damien Williams. He sat out last year for coronavirus concerns. The last game he played in, he became the first guy EVER to run for a TD, catch a TD and run for 100-plus yards in the Super Bowl.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

The #Bears have agreed to terms on a 1-year deal with former Super Bowl hero RB Damien Williams, source said. Lots of familiarity, as he knows Matt Nagy’s offense from KC, and he was OC Bill Lazor with the #Dolphins.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Such a bears move. Shit all over themselves all off-season, then sign a guy to be the back up RB as their “big splash” signing

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
This is a good signing.

So, like all of you I'm suprised it happened and I'm expecting the deal to be something like $10M/season (with $3M in incentives).

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
This is a good signing.

So, like all of you I'm suprised it happened and I'm expecting the deal to be something like $10M/season (with $3M in incentives).
You're expecting that because you think the FO is stupid and couldn't have got a good player without a stupid contract?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking there has to be a way they fucked up a good thing.

Based on recent history it's a reasonable assumption, no?
Lol alright. I wasn't sure. I thought maybe you thought that was realistic value for Williams

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Shit, I am a little nervous about the terms now.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
This is a good signing.

6 years in the league with just a handful of starts and 711 total yards being a career high does not = $10 million. Not even close. Pace is captain bozo, but not autistic.....I don’t think.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He was joking.

Liked Posts:
This is a good signing, hopefully can replace some of what Cohen does. Shore up that OL and the bears can start leaning on a solid running game....which is the direction this offense needs to go towards.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is a GREAT signing! I picked this guy up off of waivers in my fantasy league two years ago abd watched him closely. Dude is great at running north abd south. Good running between tackles. And is a legitimate option in the passing game. He is a much better guy to come in relief than Patterson.