D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like Jamunchie Webb in Minn, no doubt Bears Brass will "pump" M.D. for information.

:rimshot:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
Like Jamunchie Webb in Minn, no doubt Bears Brass will "pump" M.D. for information.

:rimshot:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Goodluck with all that. If you are very athletic like him and you still suck it's points to being football stupid as the problem.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Are Packer trolls really here laughing at the guy who was a 16 game starter for their team last year??? You idiots he was YOUR player so what does that say about your crappy team?
:gary:
MD Jennings is only 25 years old - 5'11" - 4.48 40yd - 35" Vertical. He's a good athlete on a 1 year contract trying to find a place in the NFL. Typical Fudge Packers: No Class.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Taking a dump on the field is better than Conte. There is at least a chance someone might slip in it and fall down. Doesn't mean the Bears need to go sign a piece of shit.

How about the guy that took the shit?

Oh, and OH NO... a 1 year deal, at what is likely close to vet min, at a position group that was(like the rest of the D) arguably the worse in the league. The end is nigh.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Are Packer trolls really here laughing at the guy who was a 16 game starter for their team last year??? You idiots he was YOUR player so what does that say about your crappy team?
:gary:
MD Jennings is only 25 years old - 5'11" - 4.48 40yd - 35" Vertical. He's a good athlete on a 1 year contract trying to find a place in the NFL. Typical Fudge Packers: No Class.

And if it doesn't work out, he gets cut without a second thought...there is no way to lose with this kind of signing, but you go for it if you think there is any chance he is more then he appears.