Bears sign Mingo

kg1187

Liked Posts:
Less than 20 career sacks despite being in the league since 2013. We all thought Floyd was a bad pick. Dear lord. Oh well decent third LB who probably replaces Lynch.

kg1187

Liked Posts:
Bears need to add depth at ILB too. It feels like you can’t trust Smith and Trevathan for a full season and Iggy has shown nothing so far. It’s sad that KPL broke out last season and Iggy didn’t.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
Good lord.... some of you will bitch about anything.
Call it bitchin if you want. But your more than welcome to just sit there and not say anything while the GM for the team you root for depletes the draft picks, blunders the qb position, mis-manages the cap, and restructure contracts pushing more money into the future. All to sign 30 year old unproductive players. While ignore the o-line issues.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Call it bitchin if you want. But your more than welcome to just sit there and not say anything while the GM for the team you root for depletes the draft picks, blunders the qb position, mis-manages the cap, and restructure contracts pushing more money into the future. All to sign 30 year old unproductive players. While ignore the o-line issues.

Do you have The Score on speed dial or do you enter the number manually every time?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He signed a 1.1 million dollar deal. He’s a special teams player/backup. Every team needs special teams/backup types on cheap deals. They will likely sign several more of these types of players before the start of the year. It’s not complicated.... or worth getting upset over.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
He signed a 1.1 million dollar deal. He’s a special teams player/backup. Every team needs special teams/backup types on cheap deals. They will likely sign several more of these types of players before the start of the year. It’s not complicated.... or worth getting upset over.
Your right bro. Im just fed up of with this quarantine shit already. Needed somewhere to vent. My wife made me binge watch Real Housewives all day. Then I get to 11pm to hear Pace signed Barkevious frickin Mingon and I lost it for a sec. Im back to normal now