Bears steal one of Aaron Rodgers favorites

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
7 teams in 6 seasons? What is his problem? That doesn't happen to "good backs"
He played better for a stretch after taking over for Christian McCaffrey. had a few big games , just like Herbert. When that happens dumb people think these players are all world and then believe they don't need the next generational elite superstar in Bijan Robinson.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
One of my most favorite undervalued players. This guy is legit. It's a nice signing

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He played better for a stretch after taking over for Christian McCaffrey. had a few big games , just like Herbert. When that happens dumb people think these players are all world and then believe they don't need the next generational elite superstar in Bijan Robinson.

Hope Poles sees that. A OT and DT are very much needed but if he doesn't have Bijan labeled blue chip, can't miss all world then I'm not sure the Bears have their GM.

Draft looks like Bears are set at RB so this should be interesting. Also 1st round WRs are risky AF so on paper, it does look like Poles is going to the lines with #9.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hope Poles sees that. A OT and DT are very much needed but if he doesn't have Bijan labeled blue chip, can't miss all world then I'm not sure the Bears have their GM.

Draft looks like Bears are set at RB so this should be interesting. Also 1st round WRs are risky AF so on paper, it does look like Poles is going to the lines with #9.
Which he should. Bijan might be all world but that means he’ll only be elite for a few years before the tread comes off the tires. Look at Zeke Elliott. He was washed up after 2020.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Which he should. Bijan might be all world but that means he’ll only be elite for a few years before the tread comes off the tires. Look at Zeke Elliott. He was washed up after 2020.

I'm fine either way. But if there's a way to pick up some sort of tackle talent and get a playmaker at #9, I'd rather Fields get another weapon.

At #9, I think I am fine with

Skoronski
Wilson
JSN
Bijan
Johnson

in no particular order.
Bijan is going to make one team very happy though. I get it that RBs are a dime a dozen these days. And Charbonnet and Vaughn are great pics too in later rounds but Bijan would fit well as a Bear.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also he's one dimensional he won't be a factor in the receiving game.
He's able to get thru the D line because you can only see him from a specific angle. How do we get more one dimensional players? Worm hole? Early bubble universe?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I get sitting behind Henry. But then they dropped him. Falcons picked him up and practice squaded him and the Titans grabbed him again when Henry went down.
7 teams in 6 years says a lot. So if he is in, it's a run play. Maybe a goal line back?
His achilles injury did him in. He's a good short yardage back tho. Bears might have a 3 headed monster with Homer taking 3rd down duties.