1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Now we're talking legit DE!

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would be a great plug since this isn't a great draft year for DE's. I'd feel a little better about today, but Tillman needs to come back too.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
my_body_is_ready_gif_by_helliotose-d4w75we.png

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
So how would that look? Allen the RDE and Houston the LDE? With Ratliff as the NT and who would be the 3 Tech? Donald?

Yes.

We signed Houston and let go of Peppers so we still need two defensive lineman. We either need to re-sign Melton and draft a DE or sign a vet DE and draft Donald. With Shea moving to LB, re-signing of DJ, along with Bostic and Briggs i don't see us drafting a LB this year. We need at least 2 D lineman, a corner, a safety in the draft and you have some flexibility to draft an offensive position.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
@JaredAllen69: I feel like I have a lot of good football left despite what people say & I have that chip on my shoulder to shut people up. This is why I will be Signing with @ChicagoBears

ok, I added that last part.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@JaredAllen69: I feel like I have a lot of good football left despite what people say & I have that chip on my shoulder to shut people up. This is why I will be Signing with @ChicagoBears

Hey if you are right we will call you awesome later on. But I get the feeling he would go with the Seahawks if they want him. Legit team right there.

Jken043

Liked Posts:
Seahawks have so many quality D Lineman. I cant see him going there if he wants to prove something. Chicago would make sense if he wants to stick it to the Vikes. Maybe he signs with another un named team though. I don't know why Bears would want him at his age.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Seahawks have so many quality D Lineman. I cant see him going there if he wants to prove something. Chicago would make sense if he wants to stick it to the Vikes. Maybe he signs with another un named team though. I don't know why Bears would want him at his age.

Unlike other aging pass rushers Allen still brings the heat. 45.5 sacks in the last 3 years? Thats why you sign him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Agreed, 11.5 sacks last year is still playing at a high level and he might slightly drop off. To go with JKen043's comment, you would think Allen would choose a team where he would get more playing time over the Seahawks where I see him as more of a rotational player.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Lil-Scrappy-Making-It-Rain-In-Onyx-Friday-Night-Sunday-6-of-12.jpg

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Unlike other aging pass rushers Allen still brings the heat. 45.5 sacks in the last 3 years? Thats why you sign him.
According to some, he's too "old" or some crap or the Bears can draft a DE and all of a sudden he is going to be amazing.. Ugh. jared allen FTW

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
According to some, he's too "old" or some crap or the Bears can draft a DE and all of a sudden he is going to be amazing.. Ugh. jared allen FTW

After signing a young run stuffing end in Houston I like the idea of Allen crashing down the blindside more than any de in this draft. He has at least 2 years in the tank and that will give the Bears time to find an actual pass rusher in draft because Kony Ealy just isn't that guy and Clowney will be long gone.