Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Absolutely, Hes the only can't miss receiver on the market. One of the best in the league and has the potential to be top 3. Knox, Bennett, Hester, and Olson would take pressure off of him. All they need is that one guy thats going to make everyone better.

I think he's fit well because he's a big, physical WR that we need. Hester and Knox are both small.

But it's gonna be a little hard for us to find a WR because they have to be able to play in Mike Martz system.

Adog06

Liked Posts:
I think he's fit well because he's a big, physical WR that we need. Hester and Knox are both small.

But it's gonna be a little hard for us to find a WR because they have to be able to play in Mike Martz system.

True but theres a saying, get the talent first and worry about the rest later. Remember the Bears forced Mike Martz to simplify things more and not become MAD MIKE. Plus the Bears should look at grabbing Doug Free or Tyson Clabo as their going to be the best tackles on the market. The guys that protect the Elite QBs in this league are the same guys i want protecting Cutler.

Last edited: