Bears to work on red zone issues

Newblood

Liked Posts:
dear Newblood and Larsonite,

I like both of you and think you're quality human beings.

I certainly hope this thing isn't actually serious, because that would make me very sad.

one love,
mecha

1171.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I hate to ruin Larsonite's hypocrite thread, but maybe if the Bears stop running Shotgun all the time inside the 10, they could punch in a few with Forte.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate to ruin Larsonite's hypocrite thread, but maybe if the Bears stop running Shotgun all the time inside the 10, they could punch in a few with Forte.

Agree here. I hope they know you can run or pass the ball out of different formations also. Unless maybe they are doing that because of Grasu? Trying to give Jay more time and all. Seems like they have been in shotgun more since he came in.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Agree here. I hope they know you can run or pass the ball out of different formations also. Unless maybe they are doing that because of Grasu? Trying to give Jay more time and all. Seems like they have been in shotgun more since he came in.

Maybe overall, but in the red zone specifically, they were in shotgun a lot with Montgomery too.

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only problem with our mediocre offense who can't score in the redzone is they are practicing on the Bears defense. And well our defense sucks. So the question is, if they are successful in practice does that show that our offense has finally got their redzone shit together, or is our defense just that bad they couldn't even stop our Bears offense?.

burgerrider

Liked Posts:
The only problem with our mediocre offense who can't score in the redzone is they are practicing on the Bears defense. And well our defense sucks. So the question is, if they are successful in practice does that show that our offense has finally got their redzone shit together, or is our defense just that bad they couldn't even stop our Bears offense?.

Our defense is just that bad. We could theoretically never stop Forte.