Bears trade down or even out of the 1st round.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think this is the best decision for the Bears in this draft because moving up as high as we would need to for a QB is just too costly. Now i wouldn't hate it but to get the 4th best QB is taking a huge risk especially knowing all QB's no matter where they're taken are huge risks.

Trade down scenarios.

Trade out of 1st round scenarios.

The trade with the Balt, Raiders and Dolphins would be tough to turn down.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think this is the best decision for the Bears in this draft because moving up as high as we would need to for a QB is just too costly. Now i wouldn't hate it but to get the 4th best QB is taking a huge risk especially knowing all QB's no matter where they're taken are huge risks.

Trade down scenarios.

Why does trading down make sense just because trading up to #4 is too expensive?

Why am I responding to your post?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who are people moving up to 20 for? I am not sure the pick is going to generate a ton of interest.

If they cannot land a QB early in round 1... I am fine with a move down if it is available, but I am not sure I see it happening.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Who are people moving up to 20 for? I am not sure the pick is going to generate a ton of interest.
It would seem to me that the only people who would be looking to trade up to #20 are those who want to select a position that the Bears need. It's is an amazingly shitty idea. Not a surprise that Fansided, and now @dabears70, are proponents of it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
even though you can’t see, because you have 3 people not on ignore, they’re making fun of you again.
47FB.gif

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

If they cannot land a QB early in round 1... I am fine with a move down if it is available, but I am not sure I see it happening.
Perhaps someone like Darrisaw?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Luckily I’m on ignore so can’t have a dialogue with the Special person op. Only way I trade out of 20 is if I’m landing a 2022 first rounder like what the pack did a few years ago. Pace is too stupid to do that and is more likely trading up squandering picks for a player no team was targeting

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
If Darrisaw is there they should just pick him.
I agree, but my question was would Darrisaw generate enough interest for someone to move up? I would just pick him, but let's say pace didn't want him, maybe that would make the trade down option available.

Reactions: Myk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Perhaps someone like Darrisaw?

Yeah i would think him or another OL and then some of the DB's or Edge Rushers. I mean there's a lot of players that could drop that another team has high on their list and is a team that only needs a player or two unlike the Bears who need multiple players.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Trade down scenarios.

I would be okay with virtually every one of those scenarios. We pick up picks and fill the cupboard.

It’s nice to not see the trade it all for qb 5 crap. Wth possibly 6 qbs going in the first, trading back and picking up 2nd rounders will net us a few talents that should have gone in the firs —especially if Farley falls because of his back!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

One of the top edge players could be there or Horn or Farley.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
One of the top edge players could be there or Horn or Farley.

Horn's my favorite CB in this draft so if he's there i hope they stay at #20 and take him unless they're offered a sweet deal.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah i would think him or another OL and then some of the DB's or Edge Rushers. I mean there's a lot of players that could drop that another team has high on their list and is a team that only needs a player or two unlike the Bears who need multiple players.
So you're saying that the bears will have multiple players at 20 that all would fill a need for the Bears, because their needs are many, and the players at 20 might even be a steal, so the bears should just trade back and not pick any of them?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So you're saying that the bears will have multiple players at 20 that all would fill a need for the Bears, because their needs are many, and the players at 20 might even be a steal, so the bears should just trade back and not pick any of them?

giphy.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@dabears70 has me on ignore as well. Is there anyone NOT on his ignore list that can tell him this idea is stupid, and every time he posts in this thread he made condoning this idea, works to further emphasize how stupid the idea js?