Bears trading Quinn?

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
Chiefs do seem like the most obvious sight to send him. They have a championship window open, are in desperate need of a veteran impact at the position and they are packed to the brim with draft picks.

Picks 50 (middle 2nd) and 135 (late 4) doesn't seem like an exhorbitant ask

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Isn't it virtually impossible to trade him for picks in the 2022 draft now? He'd have to pass a physical and what not to make the trade official, therefore exchanging picks just couldn't happen this late with a player involved? I'm all for moving him though.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Isn't it virtually impossible to trade him for picks in the 2022 draft now? He'd have to pass a physical and what not to make the trade official, therefore exchanging picks just couldn't happen this late with a player involved? I'm all for moving him though.

Good point.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Re-signing a waste of space to that contract shows just how stupid Pace was. DT was easily replaceable.
He was a lockerroom leader and highly liked/respected by his teammates, which isn't easily replaced. He was coming off a year where he was hurt which allowed Kwiatkowski to step in and look good. Yea, he wasn't the best player on the field but not "easily replaceable" at the time. His play that followed him signing that deal was indeed pretty easily replaceable as evidenced by being able to pick up Ogletree off the scrap heap and have him fill in.

Edit to add: I wanted Kwiatkowski over him but it looks like both turned out to be duds, for the most part.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ne got Randy moss for a day 3 trade of a #4 so...
I think Bettis was traded to the Steelers on draft day as well.

I'm sure this is done on the honor system and the player traded and chosen are returned if a physical was failed. Neither side would be wanting nor expecting that to happen.