Bears turned down Foles trades

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point it seems the Bears will have to trade 6 and Foles to get a conditional 7th....

If the Bears can get anything for him it would be a miracle.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At this point it seems the Bears will have to trade 6 and Foles to get a conditional 7th....

If the Bears can get anything for him it would be a miracle.
We could trade him for generic rock on a YouTube highlight clip and I would be good as long as he is off our cap

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Just keep him; if history is any indication he'll probably be playing by week 8. Inb4 negs

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It's the same situation that resulted in us getting turned down for Wentz. Once Wentz communicated he didn't want to be here, the Bears were no longer interested in trading capital for him.

With QBs, it seems they get special treatment. They are the leader of your franchise and if they aren't fully on board then it's not gonna work

Well I don't know about you, but at the time I stated that we dodged a bullet by Wentz not coming here. Whew. ;)?

Liked Posts:
This thread title is way off. Foles is the one essentially rejecting these trades, not the bears…..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So no link then.....figures.

Nothing from your guy Biggs? lol
For you, no, nothing. Those who don’t hate me know I don’t just throw out bullshit. If you follow the right Bears guys on Twitter, this info is there for you. Less time looking for shitty gifs, more time educating yourself with the state of the Bears.

LOL that’s so funny! Imagine constantly talking shit about the Bears best beat writer, while you have Erik Lamberts Twitter handle tattooed on your lower back.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today at bears practice, Foles said if he gets traded, he wants to be traded to a team he is comfortable with.

Said he turned down opportunities to be dealt elsewhere earlier this offseason. Said he's a better player than he was when he went to the #SuperBowl and wants to go to a good fit, if he's moved.

Does he have a no trade clause in his contract?

It sounds like Foles is very comfortable in his current situation as a 3rd string QB making millions with absolutely no expectations to play in a regular season game.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It sounds like Foles is very comfortable in his current situation as a 3rd string QB making millions with absolutely no expectations to play in a regular season game.
It allows him to talk about how great he is knowing that nobody will see him play and prove the opposite