Bears vs Browns

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Who makes the playoffs first...Bears or Browns?

There is little argument that both teams have been upgrading. Both teams have been bottom feededers recently but have made many moves to improve.

Question who will make the playoffs first...

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears stopped just short of Brown’s bottom. Even in historically bad times we could never be that bad. Answer is Bears.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Browns front office is a fucking joke. Bears have been bad there, but the Browns FO is the fucking worst group of people associated with the NFL. The fucking worst. The Browns roster is irrelevant as long as that FO is in place.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So sad when your team is considered as bad as the Browns. More proof Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Browns front office is a fucking joke. Bears have been bad there, but the Browns FO is the fucking worst group of people associated with the NFL. The fucking worst. The Browns roster is irrelevant as long as that FO is in place.

Isn’t their front office a new group? 2nd year maybe?

Myles Garrett wasn’t a bad pick. (Though at #1 you’d have to really suck to not get talent)

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Bears. We got our QB and the Browns are looking to ruin another.

Speed

Liked Posts:
With an older Big Ben and two teams that look like they are walking on the treadmill in Cincy and Baltimore, I could totally see the Browns pushing for the division with the right QB. We gotta go through a goddamn gauntlet on the other hand in ours

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
The browns do however the bears win a Super Bowl twice before the browns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Bears. The Browns are basically in their own level of ineptitude. And it's starting to look like the Bears are actually turning it around. If they aren't completely demolished by injuries, Chicago should take a big step forward this season.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sadly this is a legit question.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Isn’t their front office a new group? 2nd year maybe?

Myles Garrett wasn’t a bad pick. (Though at #1 you’d have to really suck to not get talent)

They shit canned that money ball guy and hired John Dorsey in December of '17. Dorsey is the guy who put together the current Chiefs team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've been saying since the off season started and the Browns made some good moves that they could take a big leap pretty quickly but they don't have their future QB yet. They do have T.Taylor who can win games and already had a good defense last year without the additions they've made this off season. They have J.Gordon, C.Coleman, J.Landry and D.Njoku as receivers, added C.Hyde to go with Duke Johnson and are about to add two top 4 picks along with whatever other picks they have. It now comes down to QB and Hue Jackson to decide how far they go but i'm gonna say they win like 4 maybe 5 games next year and then take a bigger leap in 2019.

Bears and Browns make the playoffs in 2019.