Bears vs Rams. What's your greatest concern?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No way we win this game...
I’m almost always wrong though...

Have a little faith. This team can play with the best when it wants to I’ve noticed. They will certainly be fired up to play the rams at home in SNF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
The bears haven't been blown out this year and kept all games close and competitive regardless of who they were playing, we will see how far they are from the elite this sunday.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Early turnovers. Put us in a hole last week. We'll get blown out against this team if that happens.

Vice versa if we can do it to them - that's how we win.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here are my Biggest Concerns ...... (( Bets riding on the outcomes ))

Bet 1) The RAMs beat the BEARS by 17+ pts ( Old bet, and I tried to let them buy themselves out of it by paying half now )

1st HALF usually...except the Giants game..The DEFENSE is Ferocious
and the "scripted" plays on O work in "primetime"

Bet 2) Zero Sacks for Aaron Donald in the 1st half

Bet 3) Talib has ZERO Ints the first half

Bet 4) BEARS hold the RAMs to 14 pts or LESS during the 1st half

OTHER than those bets F++k the Sheep

Go BEARs !!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My biggest concern?

Losing then logging into here

This place will be meltdown long before the game ends. One dropped ball or missed throw and people will be here bitching about the play calling.

My concern is logging on here regardless of result.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
1. That we can't keep up on OFF.
2. That we can't get to Goff on DEF.
3. That the Rams DEF is too much.

So, if we can keep the score low, sack Goff, win the turnover battle (+1 or +2), and Trubisky is healthy, can play 99%, we have a chance.

I believe you’re the only one worried the Rams’ D is too much. Talib certainly helps, but their def backfield has sucked.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Greatest concern is TL1961's postgame comments

You should avoid the rush and post your postgame analysis now. It is no less likely to reflect what really took place.

As a matter of fact, go ahead and get a jump on the second and third revisions too, where you completely change what you said in the first.

:)

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
You should avoid the rush and post your postgame analysis now. It is no less likely to reflect what really took place.

As a matter of fact, go ahead and get a jump on the second and third revisions too, where you completely change what you said in the first.

:)

What "rush" would I be avoiding? I post my thoughts, Windy posts his thoughts, and the next day Adipost posts his video breakdown. That seems to be weekly procedure.

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say my thoughts don't reflect what really took place, please cite. I also don't understand what "revisions" of mine that you are referring to, please cite.

I do know that the best way to get you to leave a thread is to ask you for facts/data...

Not having faith in Howard at the goal line is based on Howard being poor at running in short yardage

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My biggest concerns

1. Donald, we do not have an OG who can even survive his attack. We could give Witzmann a spear and a handgun and he wouldn't slow down Donald.

2. We will try and play coverage against Goff and not come after him. He is too good and there are too many weapons to sit back and let the run all over the place.

3. The offense will not be able to run the ball competently.

4. Trubisky is rusty.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
4. Trubisky is rusty.

s-l300.jpg

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Donald will have 7-8 sacks. Doubt we stay within 30 points of the Battering Rams. We made Eli Manning look like Joe Montana. Goff could easily throw for 700+ yards on our lazy D. The Mel Tucker days were better than this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk