Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What do you expect?
I expect a loss with Mitch trying hard but not looking great to the average fan with only one starting OLman in position. What I like is that the Vikes have a possible bye and home field advantage to play for so the game will be real for them. On O, while I don't expect great #s from Mitch, I expect him to be better at line calls and pocket presence but I also expect sacks and Grasu doing his turtle impression at points in this game against a VG D.

Our D will have to show up to give us a chance. Pressure has been down without Floyd except against Cleveland and I expect that to continue. I suspect TOP will clearly favor the Vikes dinking and dunking but not all is lost. Trubs can rise to the occasion and Loggains may be completely free to call some cool shit that our QB can pull off. What I don't want to see is more designed closed space QB runs. What I do want to see is ball control with throwing on early downs and then attacking deep when/if the safeties cheat on an early down. Fundamental stuff against a solid D when you can't trust your protection.

Here's to hoping the O players all come out well coordinated, keep the ridiculous amount of drive killing penalties to a minimum, the D can create some quick pressure and the entire team leaves healthy.

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
I'm sure Fox will have everyone prepared and a great game plan prepared since it's his last game as Bears' HC and all. (Sarcasm)

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitchell Trubisky will be benched at halftime due to Bears diminishing offensive line. Mark Sanchez will throw 1 TD and 1 Int.

Bears lose 33-17.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Any butt fumbles?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect run run pass

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just hope Trubisky makes it out alive with the hodge podge oline they'll be playing.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I think it is going to be very ugly. I don't like this game as the last game for Trubs going into the offseason. I think Minn is going to get after him and shutdown Howard.

I think the D starts well but will spend too much time on the field.

Minn 24 Chi 10

Luke

Liked Posts:
I agree, its going to be brutal with the make shift ol. The queens are going to be teeing off so the best outcome is a healthy mitch.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
I think Trubisky is gonna ball out and have his first 2 pass TD game. But also 2 int. 4 sacks.

Minn 27
Chi 21

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing the shoopster wants to see are the fanboys who breathlessly predict an improbable win show up afterward if the bunch of bums currently calling themselves Chicago Bears get their brains beat in and acknowledge the error of their ways instead of moving on optimistically oblivious in their subsequent predictions as if reality is optional. Not naming any names out of consideration for my comrades, but one of the guys has a screen name that starts with "N," ends with "e" and in the middle is "oonthirtyjo" . . .

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What do you expect?
I expect a loss with Mitch trying hard but not looking great to the average fan with only one starting OLman in position. What I like is that the Vikes have a possible bye and home field advantage to play for so the game will be real for them. On O, while I don't expect great #s from Mitch, I expect him to be better at line calls and pocket presence but I also expect sacks and Grasu doing his turtle impression at points in this game against a VG D.

Our D will have to show up to give us a chance. Pressure has been down without Floyd except against Cleveland and I expect that to continue. I suspect TOP will clearly favor the Vikes dinking and dunking but not all is lost. Trubs can rise to the occasion and Loggains may be completely free to call some cool shit that our QB can pull off. What I don't want to see is more designed closed space QB runs. What I do want to see is ball control with throwing on early downs and then attacking deep when/if the safeties cheat on an early down. Fundamental stuff against a solid D when you can't trust your protection.

Here's to hoping the O players all come out well coordinated, keep the ridiculous amount of drive killing penalties to a minimum, the D can create some quick pressure and the entire team leaves healthy.

You can't throw slants against man or zone coverage, you fucking cretin.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
If they want Mitch to end on a high note they will be in shotgun all game. Like we were against Cincy.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Not watching but expecting an embarrassing loss and my son making fun of me for being a Bears fan again as soon as I return home. The little shit..

Washington

Liked Posts:
I think it is going to be very ugly. I don't like this game as the last game for Trubs going into the offseason. I think Minn is going to get after him and shutdown Howard.

I think the D starts well but will spend too much time on the field.

Minn 24 Chi 10

23-10 and Howard held to 9 yards on 9 carries. I'm glad Trubisky got out unscathed.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A little scathed but healthy. :yep:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly the Vikings aren't the world beaters they have been hyped to be. A legit playoff team will knock them out. Their red zone defense is legit though. Even with the refs blowing them with the calls they couldn't manage more on a bad team.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Honestly the Vikings aren't the world beaters they have been hyped to be. A legit playoff team will knock them out. Their red zone defense is legit though. Even with the refs blowing them with the calls they couldn't manage more on a bad team.

How far are the Bears behind the Vikings in development?