Bears will get better in time

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why we suck...

1. Our team is learning a new system. We have no Chemistry.
2. They don't have experience working with each other.
3. Injuries, Injuries Injuries.
4. Bad Drafting
5. Team doesn't know players strengths wants to keep utilizing until we can see strengths,weakness.
6. Bad OC (Sorry Loggains)
7. Leadership (We need Phernell McPhee!)
8. Rebuild

Our Pass Rush has had trouble this year Willie Young and Houston played good at the end of the season.

We need to establish a running game before it's cold and freezing, Howard doesn't know cold coming from Alabama.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Why we suck...

1. Our team is learning a new system. We have no Chemistry.
2. They don't have experience working with each other.
3. Injuries, Injuries Injuries.
4. Bad Drafting
5. Team doesn't know players strengths wants to keep utilizing until we can see strengths,weakness.
6. Bad OC (Sorry Loggains)
7. Leadership (We need Phernell McPhee!)
8. Rebuild

Our Pass Rush has had trouble this year Willie Young and Houston played good at the end of the season.

We need to establish a running game before it's cold and freezing, Howard doesn't know cold coming from Alabama.

so where in the fuck in time do we get better with that list of bad.......

mecha

Liked Posts:

I don't know... new coaching staff, new GM, new conditioning people, bedtime stories to entice someone to rise up and be a leader?

WWNEPD?

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:

You fire the team president that has resided over all of the bad imbalance the team has suffered through. The team president that let Jerry Angelo hang around WAYYY too fucking long, then hired the motherfucker that was getting his coffee, to replace him. The same team president that they had to call in an outdated fossil in Ernie Acorsi to make team fucking decisions and suggest you hired some kid based off a hot interview. The same team president that FANS were told would not impact football relations. You literally have to cut the head off of the snake. And it'll probably will never happen.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1 playoff appearance in 10 years
5 playoff appearances in 25 years

How much more time do they want?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I mean, eventually they will get better. Like years down the road. This year? Probably not. There are enough bad teams that someone might make us look halfway decent one week. Doesn't mean we are any better.

KCCO

Liked Posts:
I blame this season so far on Omletepants. Him being such a dog shit poster is why the Bears suck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
This year? Could be another 5-11 or 6-10. If not worse.

Maybe the Bears need a complete collapse. But I am not even sure if I want Pace for the rebuild.

I guess Germany would still lay in ashes if he have had the command for the rebuild. But he would have chosen some nice flowers for decoration to hide the ruins.

And Fox is so old....he can already see the cemetery...

BearsG35

Liked Posts:
Bears aren't getting better anytime soon they're still in a downward spiral. Bears are in the Browns category right now.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Well it would be pretty difficult to get worse.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
To everybody wanting to scratch everything and rebuild...well we just scratched everything and are rebuilding..this is part of it. It sucks. But give the new players a chance to develop before automatically dismissing them and the coaches. You can't expect the coaches to field a bunch of inexperienced players and win a lot. That is unreasonable. Let's accept this team for what it is and look for this season to be an opportunity for growth, learning and improvement.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
To everybody wanting to scratch everything and rebuild...well we just scratched everything and are rebuilding..this is part of it. It sucks. But give the new players a chance to develop before automatically dismissing them and the coaches. You can't expect the coaches to field a bunch of inexperienced players and win a lot. That is unreasonable. Let's accept this team for what it is and look for this season to be an opportunity for growth, learning and improvement.

You don't rebuild with a 33 year old quarterback or a 64 year old head coach. So the Bears aren't doing so yet . . .

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
That's cute but big changes need to be made

bossfan23

Liked Posts:

This is bullshit. The NFL is a year to year league. It doesn't take 5 years to rebuild in the NFL like it does in MLB or the NBA. Teams go from last to first all the time in the NFL. Also, typically a team undergoing a successful "rebuild" shows progress year to year. They don't get worse, as is the case here.

This team has been rebuilding now for years, first under Emery and now under Pace. This is Pace's second full year. He's had two offseasons to put together coaches, draft picks, trades and FAs. That's enough time to start seeing progress. If he can't make the team better from year one to year two, he's not suited to be the GM of one of the NFL's cornerstone franchises. This is a national embarassment.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I hope Pace turns it around but he did come from a poor drafting organization in the Saints. There are some young players that need time but he has killed us on how he setup the roster.