dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
As the #4 OLB, Acho's job has pretty much been to play STs, with an occasional spot fill at OLB. I'm going to go out on a limb here by projecting none of those guys to be ST material, and therefore they aren't under consideration for Acho's roster spot...

If I had to guess, I'd speculate that the Bears are just doing their due diligence on understanding what's available out there, in case they do run into OL injuries. They are pretty green on the PS, as far as OL goes. Just noticed that Jordan Morgan didn't even make the PS. A minor OOPS choice for Pace...

J.Morgan got signed by someone but can't remember who as well as Grasu. The workouts are probably Pace just staying on top of things to see who's out there if a need did come up.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

The injury report.

On Friday, Miller and cornerbacks Prince Amukamara and Marcus Cooper were ruled out. Amukamara and Cooper have hamstring injuries.

Also inactive for the Bears against the Bucs: outside linebackers Isaiah Irvining and Kylie Fitts, tackle Rashaad Coward and defensive lineman Nick Williams.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
We cant sign a guy named Holden to the line! It's just too much pun for this fanbase.

Any guy named William Holden will be as tough as any Olineman in the league. And a world class smartass.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Long Whitehair Beavers is an epic interior line

Coward, Holden, Long, Whitehair, Beavers sound like a presidential campaign slogan.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The injury report.

On Friday, Miller and cornerbacks Prince Amukamara and Marcus Cooper were ruled out. Amukamara and Cooper have hamstring injuries.

Also inactive for the Bears against the Bucs: outside linebackers Isaiah Irvining and Kylie Fitts, tackle Rashaad Coward and defensive lineman Nick Williams.

Every team has 7 inactives for each game. Doesn't mean they are injured. Do you really not know this?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
they are signing a guy to be inactive.....someone else will take Achos special teams spot

If they're paying a guy to be inactive, call me. Few, if any, people have been more inactive on Sundays this fall than I have.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The injury report.

He is not on the injury report, just the inactive

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they're paying a guy to be inactive, call me. Few, if any, people have been more inactive on Sundays this fall than I have.

agreed...I'll do it for half the price too

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or a Law Firm

No, that's
dewey%2Bcheatem%2Band%2Bhowe.JPG

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Always looking for o line talent.

And

Lol @ marylandBear111, you thinking about Virginia's beaver this early of the morning.

I never stop