Bears WR on last year of contract is exploring a new sport this offseason

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG

So the NFL offseason plan going into a contract year is getting hit in the head even more???

Methinks there are better plans, but maybe this is all Luke Getsy's work to make him a better blocker so Getsy can call even MORE rushing plays in 2023.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OMG

So the NFL offseason plan going into a contract year is getting hit in the head even more???

Methinks there are better plans, but maybe this is all Luke Getsy's work to make him a better blocker so Getsy can call even MORE rushing plays in 2023.
Imagine the twists to the ankles too? Why’s he not at practice?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh man, I forgot he's supposed to be rehabbing too.

I mean if he cracks 1K and/or 10 scores, I will not question that which currently looks like complete madness.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Seriously. He isn't allowed to run on grass yet and he's doing the footwork to become a BOXER? WTF!

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
He's boxing as part of his training. Great for footwork and endurance.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I clicked the linked article and I am in shock. Let's just hope he uses the giant helmet padded bubble helmet thing so he doesn't get concussed.

This is a monumental change from simply using the JUGS machine.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I clicked the linked article and I am in shock. Let's just hope he uses the giant helmet padded bubble helmet thing so he doesn't get concussed.

This is a monumental change from simply using the JUGS machine.
Kind of. With the drops he had last season he might have been concussed from using the JUGS machine.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
yeah but if he can't even run on a field yet, it's troubling that he's trying to train as a boxer...

Well, he's not training as a boxer, he's boxing as part of his training. Also, do you really think he's not been cleared to do so? That he would put his NFL career at risk, in his contract year? There is nothing troubling about this. You really think Darnell Mooney is going into a contract year and thinks "fuck it, I'm going to put everything at risk so I can become a boxer!"

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, he's not training as a boxer, he's boxing as part of his training. Also, do you really think he's not been cleared to do so? That he would put his NFL career at risk, in his contract year? There is nothing troubling about this. You really think Darnell Mooney is going into a contract year and thinks "fuck it, I'm going to put everything at risk so I can become a boxer!"
Never know. Mooney said last season he was playing with a chip on his shoulder. Look how that turned out for him. Looked more like a 6th round pick after his decoy left.