My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
That the Bears would never truly be successful until they had a coach/GM with vision and a sustainable plan for developing an offensive line

You all laughed at me when I said Lovie, Trestmen, Fox and Pace had no vision and could not lead our team to a dominant position yearly. They waste draft picks and pass on star QBs to draft scrubs. I said our leaders need to be innovative, but do you see any of that in the front office or game planning and play calling? So, with each reset of management, the fans waste another 5 years

If you remember me from the old forums I talked daily about the need to develop an Offensive Line (Left Tackle Mafia). Bill Parcells said many years ago that you need to be investing in an OL every year, not just the 3rd round of the draft. Idiot fans respond with you can pick up all the OL you need in the 3rd and 4th round. That mentality is why we continually have one of the worst OL in the nfl and why we can't move the ball

So, what's the take-away? It's maybe the Bears should be blowing up my phone begging for my advice. In anticipation I will gladly accept the CCS Hall of Fame nomination for 2020 when it comes along my way

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yeah every fan knows that.

If you're old enough go back and look at the picks made (all be it when there were double digit rounds in the draft) at the O-linemen the Bears drafted all the way up until we the SB. O-linemen and DB's ....
They know it in retrospect, but I predicted it as it was happening which is why I'm a football savant and you arent

Sounds like you are new to the NFL

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I agree with this. And it is no coincidence that the last time the Bears were in the Super Bowl was the last time they actually had a decent offensive line. Early Lovie teams had good blockers. In 2005 and 2006, the Bears had the best 52 man roster in the NFL minus the QB. They really did.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I agree with this. And it is no coincidence that the last time the Bears were in the Super Bowl was the last time they actually had a decent offensive line. Early Lovie teams had good blockers. In 2005 and 2006, the Bears had the best 52 man roster in the NFL minus the QB. They really did.
Someone that gets it

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh right, you're like that dude on here who think's he's a GM?

Cool man, I can dig it, message boards need folk like yourself and him. It give folk like me hope.
You got it, he’d be GM right now if it wasn’t for that knee injury!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Oh right, you're like that dude on here who think's he's a GM?
You have been on this forum a nanosecond, but those that know me for the last 15 years believe I'm qualified to lead the Bears into the 20th century. Now buzz off

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have been on this forum a nanosecond, but those that know me for the last 15 years believe I'm qualified to lead the Bears into the 20th century. Now buzz off
Not buying it

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
That the Bears would never truly be successful until they had a coach/GM with vision and a sustainable plan for developing an offensive line

You all laughed at me when I said Lovie, Trestmen, Fox and Pace had no vision and could not lead our team to a dominant position yearly. They waste draft picks and pass on star QBs to draft scrubs. I said our leaders need to be innovative, but do you see any of that in the front office or game planning and play calling? So, with each reset of management, the fans waste another 5 years

If you remember me from the old forums I talked daily about the need to develop an Offensive Line (Left Tackle Mafia). Bill Parcells said many years ago that you need to be investing in an OL every year, not just the 3rd round of the draft. Idiot fans respond with you can pick up all the OL you need in the 3rd and 4th round. That mentality is why we continually have one of the worst OL in the nfl and why we can't move the ball

So, what's the take-away? It's maybe the Bears should be blowing up my phone begging for my advice. In anticipation I will gladly accept the CCS Hall of Fame nomination for 2020 when it comes along my way
AYEEEE HES BACK! Long time Ommy. Welcome back.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So 1901? Lmao

Weren't you the same football savant that was banging the drum for the dud Gabe Carimi? That's rhetorical, we know you were. Nothing more pathetic than a self-aggrandizing, deluded internet neckbeard chest thumper, making self-indulgent proclamations of intellect to the unwashed and likely inebriated masses (and I know because I'm a slathering, slack-jawed, mouth-frothing mongoloid of a fan.)

Congrats king of the clowns, forever may you reign.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:

6-sarcastic-big-bird-meme.jpg

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'm the one who said that you need to draft players who can score 1 point more than the opponent each week.

THIS strategy will lead to long term success.

Hire me!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They know it in retrospect, but I predicted it as it was happening which is why I'm a football savant and you arent

Sounds like you are new to the NFL
You're an idiot. Most knew this for a long time. Any football smart person also knows you have to build up the lines (both offense and defense) first and foremost.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Aren't you special? You're the only one who figured it out, and nobody listened to you.

1605657305212.png

Everyone here I am sure is suitably impressed.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You're an idiot. Most knew this for a long time. Any football smart person also knows you have to build up the lines (both offense and defense) first and foremost.
Except I accurately pinpointed this 15 years ago. Dont remember you saying dick then