Been telling you nitwits since 2006

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm the one who said that you need to draft players who can score 1 point more than the opponent each week.

THIS strategy will lead to long term success.

Hire me!

you come up with unfunny acronyms. that's your claim to fame.

Omeldorf at least trained with Walter Payton.

Liked Posts:
Omelet is the preeminent soothsayer in all of the world, and he is so kind to grace us his with his incandescence. You guys really should show him more respect.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Omeldorf has been a fan for about 65 years. I'll take his expertise on the matter over any of you nubcakes.

including Novoitus. Bust is probably his alt.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this a #calledit thread?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
That the Bears would never truly be successful until they had a coach/GM with vision and a sustainable plan for developing an offensive line

You all laughed at me when I said Lovie, Trestmen, Fox and Pace had no vision and could not lead our team to a dominant position yearly. They waste draft picks and pass on star QBs to draft scrubs. I said our leaders need to be innovative, but do you see any of that in the front office or game planning and play calling? So, with each reset of management, the fans waste another 5 years

If you remember me from the old forums I talked daily about the need to develop an Offensive Line (Left Tackle Mafia). Bill Parcells said many years ago that you need to be investing in an OL every year, not just the 3rd round of the draft. Idiot fans respond with you can pick up all the OL you need in the 3rd and 4th round. That mentality is why we continually have one of the worst OL in the nfl and why we can't move the ball

So, what's the take-away? It's maybe the Bears should be blowing up my phone begging for my advice. In anticipation I will gladly accept the CCS Hall of Fame nomination for 2020 when it comes along my way

I don't remember you being for beef block on the old forums.
I was but I wasn't. I was still wanting to be a defensive team then. It was when the rules changed that I decided you need to focus on offense. You need a QB, you need an Oline, you need WRs.

I would've guessed you for the "anyone can play oline, top 10 talent is wasted except for defense" when we were forgetting about the QB with no offense we'd just drafted. There sure weren't many defending my side back then.

If I was the next QB to be drafted by the Bears and if they don't already have an offense built, I think I'd hold out, maybe take up baseball. This team is never going to get it and the fans enable them.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I still don’t think this is Omeletpants...

With that being said, he is correct. Doesn’t matter what talent you have (which the Bears don’t in general), you need OL first. Dallas has been shitting the bed forever until they invested in OL and yes got lucky with Dak. What happened when some got injured? Dak became a garbage time QB.

Moral of the story, invest in the fucking OL.

Foles is shit unless you give him perfect circumstances. What a dumbass move by the org.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You have been on this forum a nanosecond, but those that know me for the last 15 years believe I'm qualified to lead the Bears into the 20th century. Now buzz off
this made me laugh.........
tenor.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

With that being said, he is correct. Doesn’t matter what talent you have (which the Bears don’t in general), you need OL first. Dallas has been shitting the bed forever until they invested in OL and yes got lucky with Dak. What happened when some got injured? Dak became a garbage time QB.

Moral of the story, invest in the fucking OL.

Foles is shit unless you give him perfect circumstances. What a dumbass move by the org.

me either..Ommy from CBMB was racial as hell. definitely similar style but IDK man.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
That the Bears would never truly be successful until they had a coach/GM with vision and a sustainable plan for developing an offensive line

You all laughed at me when I said Lovie, Trestmen, Fox and Pace had no vision and could not lead our team to a dominant position yearly. They waste draft picks and pass on star QBs to draft scrubs. I said our leaders need to be innovative, but do you see any of that in the front office or game planning and play calling? So, with each reset of management, the fans waste another 5 years

If you remember me from the old forums I talked daily about the need to develop an Offensive Line (Left Tackle Mafia). Bill Parcells said many years ago that you need to be investing in an OL every year, not just the 3rd round of the draft. Idiot fans respond with you can pick up all the OL you need in the 3rd and 4th round. That mentality is why we continually have one of the worst OL in the nfl and why we can't move the ball

So, what's the take-away? It's maybe the Bears should be blowing up my phone begging for my advice. In anticipation I will gladly accept the CCS Hall of Fame nomination for 2020 when it comes along my way

Tunsil..... we took Floyd.....

What in the actual fuck.

no LTs... ever!

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The guy who can't use hedge clippers without maiming himself or walk across his backyard without blowing his knee out is somehow a football savant who has figured out everything wrong with the Bears.

JJJ.gif

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

oldman.jpg

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Beef block mafia. Covert, Bortz, Hilgenberg, Thayer and Van Horne need more love for their dominance.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

me either..Ommy from CBMB was racial as hell. definitely similar style but IDK man.
If I'm not the real Omeletpants then how do I know about the Left Tackle Mafia? Idiot