Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If I'm not the real Omeletpants then how do I know about the Left Tackle Mafia? Idiot
yeah i saw that you mention LTM once, now twice.. i believe now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That the Bears would never truly be successful until they had a coach/GM with vision and a sustainable plan for developing an offensive line

You all laughed at me when I said Lovie, Trestmen, Fox and Pace had no vision and could not lead our team to a dominant position yearly. They waste draft picks and pass on star QBs to draft scrubs. I said our leaders need to be innovative, but do you see any of that in the front office or game planning and play calling? So, with each reset of management, the fans waste another 5 years

If you remember me from the old forums I talked daily about the need to develop an Offensive Line (Left Tackle Mafia). Bill Parcells said many years ago that you need to be investing in an OL every year, not just the 3rd round of the draft. Idiot fans respond with you can pick up all the OL you need in the 3rd and 4th round. That mentality is why we continually have one of the worst OL in the nfl and why we can't move the ball

So, what's the take-away? It's maybe the Bears should be blowing up my phone begging for my advice. In anticipation I will gladly accept the CCS Hall of Fame nomination for 2020 when it comes along my way

#calledit