Believe me yet? I called ALL of this

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
4 turnovers. 2 oskies and 2 fumbles. How long will it last?

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Dude. Listen to Romo. He is looking the wrong way. He’s misreading the defense. You’ve got to get the ball out quick. As in Dalton level 2.2 seconds quick.

He isn’t ready and it’s horrible. For Dalton, Fields, the franchise, everybody.

y’all need to wake up.
Romo also said fields has had no time and that they need to stop the 5 WR, and chip with the TE.

It's a shit show and a failure on all levels. Perfect example was that last play. That INT is on Mooney. Hits him in both hands.....

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why was a practice squad apart of the starting lineup and they STILL have bum Mustipher in there too??‍♂️

Having fields in there is showing where the Bears are weak all across the board.

And I know I've gone in hard on a couple people, mostly because I think the reason they're questioning what I'm saying is because I'm the one saying it rather than the actual details hence why I am throwing pro football focus right in their damn face, but I acknowledge that there are things Fields needs to work on of course.

But my God to act like it's all fields or to just passively mention other broken parts of the team and then put it mostly on fields is insanity.

What I will say is those who have been really going after Ryan pace have been dead on right, and those who have been going in on nagy from the beginning were dead on right.

Many of those same people feel Justin will be okay if we can get a better head coach and some protection around him in the off season.

Since they had that other foresight I'm inclined to agree with them

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean, what a biotch

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton was a scrub last year on an EXPLOSIVE Dallas offense — one of the lowest yards per completion in the league — and 14 td’s and 8 interceptions WITH weapons everywhere on that team.

That was the same team that Dak Prescott was breaking offensive records with before he got injured.

Let’s not act like Dalton is the answer. He has been let go by various teams for a reason — he is OK but not very good.

Feeva

Liked Posts:
I predicated ALL of this.

fans and media call for Fields to play.

Nagy yields. Stupidly.

Fields, behind rotten OL, with known pre-draft problems of holding ball too long, gets mauled.

Next steps: Fields gets ruined. Fields gets hurt.

And all along you football ignoramuses had a perfectly capable QB the whole time but that wasn’t good enough for you.

Need to change my name to Nostradamus or some such.
Shut up already, Daltons not playing another game. No one expects Fields to set the world on fire right now but it’s still better than wasting a season with Dalton playing. Did you watch any of these games and see this team? If you think Dalton would have won this game, you’re delusional.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shut up already, Daltons not playing another game. No one expects Fields to set the world on fire right now but it’s still better than wasting a season with Dalton playing. Did you watch any of these games and see this team? If you think Dalton would have won this game, you’re delusional.
The only thing I got is I think he has to be a Michigan alum. The whole Michigan versus Ohio State rivalry bullshit.

No sane person would jump to the conclusions he has.

Even romo, who he mentioned said Fields had his head turned the wrong way for the first sack, has now said throughout the rest of the game that Fields has no protection whatsoever. So his own validation source is arguing with him throughout the rest of the game with his more current points.

How sad does it have to be that as a Bears fan you hope that a quarterback fails just so that way you can say I told you so?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The only thing I got is I think he has to be a Michigan alum. The whole Michigan versus Ohio State rivalry bullshit.

Even romo, who he mentioned said Fields had his head turned the wrong way for the first sack, has now said throughout the rest of the game that Fields has no protection whatsoever. So his own validation source is arguing with him throughout the rest of the game with his more current points.

How sad does it have to be that as a Bears fan you hope that a quarterback fails just so that way you can say I told you so?
He's a TCU guy. You can't figure that out from JurisFROG?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

If you sniffed farts besides your own, you'd know the backstory for this @JurisFrog turd.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I predicated ALL of this.

fans and media call for Fields to play.

Nagy yields. Stupidly.

Fields, behind rotten OL, with known pre-draft problems of holding ball too long, gets mauled.

Next steps: Fields gets ruined. Fields gets hurt.

And all along you football ignoramuses had a perfectly capable QB the whole time but that wasn’t good enough for you.

Need to change my name to Nostradamus or some such.
You clearly need some positive affirmation in life and aren't getting it in the real world. Here:

Man, you sure did call it! You're probably the smartest football person ever! Good job, chief!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Always reading between the lines

Bust

Liked Posts:
OP is either:
1. Truly Special person and thinks Dalton would succeed in this offense.
2. Really wants Dalton in so he can take this abuse and get hurt (he already did once, without even being hit).

We know he's a Dalton fan, not a Bears fan. So which one is it OP?

agreed Bears beat packers last week with Dalton EASY.