Ben Gordon Hoopshype Interview

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
For those who havent read:

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/si...i-dont-have-any-bad-feelings-towards-chicago/

This is a recent interview with Ben Gordon. He talks about everything from his new team, to his old team. Give this thing a read, it proves for the 1,454,564th time, that Ben Gordon is a class act. You will struggle to find anyone in this league who works as hard as Ben, or conduct themselves in as professional of a manner as Ben. The Bulls treated Ben like dogcrap and the man has nothing bad to say. Just moving on....just playing basketball. That is the type of charecter that you want on a basketball team! That is a man who will get a standing O from me, everytime he is in the United Center.

Love ya Ben!....Miss ya :(

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
For those who havent read:

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/si...i-dont-have-any-bad-feelings-towards-chicago/

This is a recent interview with Ben Gordon. He talks about everything from his new team, to his old team. Give this thing a read, it proves for the 1,454,564th time, that Ben Gordon is a class act. You will struggle to find anyone in this league who works as hard as Ben, or conduct themselves in as professional of a manner as Ben. The Bulls treated Ben like dogcrap and the man has nothing bad to say. Just moving on....just playing basketball. That is the type of charecter that you want on a basketball team! That is a man who will get a standing O from me, everytime he is in the United Center.

Love ya Ben!....Miss ya :(

Welcome to this afternoon Mle lol.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Nice little interview. I always have & always will have the utmost respect for Gordon. In a league filled with thugs & cry-babies, it's nice to see a true professional, who takes his job & life seriously. This is the type of role model you want your kids looking up to. I wish him the best in all he does, & I will be there right next to Mark for a standing O when he visits the UC.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Say what you want about BG as a player, but as a professional, you cannot deny his class. People like him are hard to find in the NBA. Great role model. Even though he's a Piston, I cannot boo the man.

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
I want to be there December 2nd to give my standing O as well. I just hope he has an off night. The last thing we need is for him to go for a career high scoring night just to stick it to Reinsdouche.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Nice little interview. I always have & always will have the utmost respect for Gordon. In a league filled with thugs & cry-babies, it's nice to see a true professional, who takes his job & life seriously. This is the type of role model you want your kids looking up to. I wish him the best in all he does, & I will be there right next to Mark for a standing O when he visits the UC.

I will treat him no different than anyone else outside of Jordan and Pippen...with indifference, and root for the Bulls to win and that he does his part to help the Bulls win.