Ben Roethlisberger

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Add him to the list of upgrades that Bears fans dont want.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
for one year, fuck yeah

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Good at sexual assault, used to be good at QB. Other than that and being white, not sure Pace would want him.

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
Well he totally folded late in the season and in the playoffs on a much better team, he is also on the verge of retirement. Tell me why you think its a good idea.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well he totally folded late in the season and in the playoffs on a much better team, he is also on the verge of retirement. Tell me why you think its a good idea.

It's better than Foles or Trubisky. Which is what our forecast is looking like. Weeee! :ROFLMAO:

I'm predicting a 90% chance of FUCKING SADNESS in Chicago starting in September.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's better than Foles or Trubisky. Which is what our forecast is looking like. Weeee! :ROFLMAO:

I'm predicting a 90% chance of FUCKING SADNESS in Chicago starting in September.
I'd bump that to 97%

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We do it every year. Brady is finished. Rivers is finished. Rodgers is finished. Brees is finished. Roethlisberger is finished. Mahomes is a bust a choker after losing a Super Bowl. Watson is overrated because he cant carry a dumpster fire of an organization. Dak overrated.

Always a reason. Always dumb. Mostly, usually wrong.

Still 20 times better than anything the Bears have ever put on the field. No thanks!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
We do it every year. Brady is finished. Rivers is finished. Rodgers is finished. Brees is finished. Roethlisberger is finished. Mahomes is a bust a choker after losing a Super Bowl. Watson is overrated because he cant carry a dumpster fire of an organization. Dak overrated.

Always a reason. Always dumb. Mostly, usually wrong.

Still 20 times better than anything the Bears have ever put on the field. No thanks!

I mean, some of those guys are actually done now lol

but all that aside, Big Ben is done. He won’t produce any better than what we have currently at this point IMO

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean, some of those guys are actually done now lol

but all that aside, Big Ben is done. He won’t produce any better than what we have currently at this point IMO
Which of them are finished besides Rivers(who i also said was finished last season)? He had a decent season. Brees is diminishing but still way better than what the Bears have had. Ditto to Ben.

There just seems to always be a reason. Of course a lot of these guys are declining after 15 years but as they've played recently, they are better than what the Bears have had.

I'm just tired of always seeing a reason why so many Bears fans dont want any QB who's actually good. I'll add Matt Ryan and Derrick Carr to the list.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Which of them are finished besides Rivers(who i also said was finished last season)? He had a decent season. Brees is diminishing but still way better than what the Bears have had. Ditto to Ben.

There just seems to always be a reason. Of course a lot of these guys are declining after 15 years but as they've played recently, they are better than what the Bears have had.

I'm just tired of always seeing a reason why so many Bears fans dont want any QB who's actually good. I'll add Matt Ryan and Derrick Carr to the list.

isnt brees retiring? Rivers did and Big Ben should IMO. But I get your sentiment. I’d be open to Matt Ryan if the trade makes sense as far as the return to atl.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a Steelers fan, I can tell you it's not Ben's arm, it's the rest of him that's worrying.

I've never seen him look more beaten down than the playoff loss.

He looked really done.