Ben Wallace

Liked Posts:
Just a few months ago Ben Wallace threatened the entire world that he was retiring, then he gets bought out by Phoenix and finds himself in a lush return in Detroit.

Then what does he do?

He goes out and gets 16 boards.

Anyone notice he couldn't get his No. 3 back? Apparently the great Rodney Stuckey wouldn't let him have it...Ben Wallace number 6...seems a fair penalty for bolting for Chicago.

Sometimes, as much as i hate to say it, on nights such as this i actually wish the Bulls had kept him. We need more boards.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
Why do we need him we have our young players like Noah

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
Sometimes, as much as i hate to say it, on nights such as this i actually wish the Bulls had kept him. We need more boards.

More boards? We're 5th in the league! Noah is 7th in the league in rebounds. 11.3 per game. Deng is averaging 10 per game. Rebounding is not the problem. Scoring is the problem. We need guys to step up & start knocking down shots. We're shooting 42% from the field & 26% from the 3 for a whopping 88.5ppg. Some of this is due to Salmons & Hinrich's early struggles, but alot of it has to do with Rose. It's clear he's not 100% & when is, with the defense we are playing, we are a top 4 team in the East.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We don't need him and his boards, we got those. What we need is more scoring!

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
PRE-MA-DON-NA! Clap... Clap...CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!!!

This guy was a cancer...why re-infect the locker room? His ass belongs in Detroit. It's where he really wanted to be while he was here anyway.

We need to improve our 3 point shooting.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Don't know why he ever came here in the first place....oh wait I do...money

TheStig

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:

It wasn't even that much if I remember correctly. Detroit still wanted to give him like $12 mill a yr.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:

It was all an elaborate plot by Joe Dumars to steal Ben Gordon away from the Bulls by destroying the Scott Skiles way.