Best available day 2

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Buffalo and Arizona are potential trade partners - both could come up for Kizer or Webb if they are there. Buffalo has an extra 3rd rounder too.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pace doesn't need any additional draft picks. He did such a great job adding free agents he don't need any stinking draft picks:(

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
I'll be shocked if Pace doesn't trade down to recoup a 3rd. I just hope it's not too far down so we can still get one of the impact players. The only player I wouldn't pass on is Robinson as he's a day 1 starter and would improve two positions as we could move Leno to RT where he will be more effective.

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be shocked if Pace doesn't trade down to recoup a 3rd. I just hope it's not too far down so we can still get one of the impact players. The only player I wouldn't pass on is Robinson as he's a day 1 starter and would improve two positions as we could move Leno to RT where he will be more effective.

I dont know man, if you remember, Leno was awful at RT. His skill set seems to fit better as LT, obviously not a great one, but damn serviceable.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport is reporting that Kizer is in play for the Packers at 33. I think they are trying to fuel a trade back again.

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
I'm a Washington Husky fan and watched most of their games.

Kevin King is a full shut down corner. And Budda Baker is an animal in the middle.

Liked Posts:
I dont know man, if you remember, Leno was awful at RT. His skill set seems to fit better as LT, obviously not a great one, but damn serviceable.

He's a better fit as a swing tackle, IMO.

Keep Massie at RT and throw Robinson on the left side. Then run, run, run, and run some more.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

I think Robinson goes to Seattle or the Jags ahead of the Bears. And to get a 3rd, you probably have to trade back 12-15 spots, at least, which I'm fine with. I think Windy has the right idea and you may even see a double trade down ala last year, where the Bears still got Whitehair.

Liked Posts:
Cam Robinson please. Especially if Pace could trade back & still land him(which I doubt).

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Malik McDowell has DPOY potential. It's hard to pass on that for an extra 4th rounder. A trade down with Arizona gets us a 4th rounder on the trade chart.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Bears need to get immediate starter with #36, and have below average starters at RT, 5-tech DE (opposite of Hicks) and S (opposite of Demps).

So, from that perspective, prospects like OT Cam Robinson, DE Malik McDowell, S Obi Melifonwu and Budda Baker, would all be great options there, plus a guy like OLB Jordan Willis (because you can never have enough pass rushing talent), or CB Kevin King (because Bears need more corner talent).

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm really surprised Forest Lamp is still on the board. Man, if we didn't have Long, that'd be a great pick.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I'm really surprised Forest Lamp is still on the board. Man, if we didn't have Long, that'd be a great pick.

There are some analysts who think he might be able to stay at tackle. That said if the Bears stay put I think they have to go defense with the pick.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
There are some analysts who think he might be able to stay at tackle. That said if the Bears stay put I think they have to go defense with the pick.

Same here. Love Robinson and Lamp but I really think we need D before the class dries up. I'd spend my late picks/UDFA on any promising OL.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
How about some love for Tim Williams. This guy on the other side of Floyd would be nuts.

[video=youtube;qTKNoPsUOvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKNoPsUOvY[/video]

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
How about some love for Tim Williams. This guy on the other side of Floyd would be nuts.

[video=youtube;qTKNoPsUOvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKNoPsUOvY[/video]

Tim Williams has major weed smoking problems, I believe. He'll spend most of his career on suspension.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tim Williams has major weed smoking problems, I believe. He'll spend most of his career on suspension.

Yep. Once you're in the program, you stay in the program.

oober

Liked Posts:
Trade down and pick up Schuster. Bears had a lot of problem scoring last yr.