Best teams in the NFC

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah... all it took was him saying that white people are clearly the superior, higher IQ race so if you put them in a corner they'll massacre billions.

Other than that, swell guy.

Damn, I read all of his shit posts, and missed the money shot?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He finally blew his entire load so Scoot rolled the thread back and banded him.

I'm sure it felt gr8 to voice that h8 after all the foreplay.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It unfolded over multiple posts, but the final straw I believe was him talking about how certain races were more intelligent than others in no uncertain terms, and what would happen if the white race was backed into a corner. Citing some book he read, and then saying that if we didn't understand that, we were cucks that only watched CNN or something. I really wish Scoot hadn't deleted it all.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the deleting of stuff on this site is a shame. And likely what over time destroyed any search ability. But we all know Tj screwed that up trying to DDoS the site.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It unfolded over multiple posts, but the final straw I believe was him talking about how certain races were more intelligent than others in no uncertain terms, and what would happen if the white race was backed into a corner. Citing some book he read, and then saying that if we didn't understand that, we were cucks that only watched CNN or something. I really wish Scoot hadn't deleted it all.

Ah fuck. So he was one of the flickers of bean to The Turner Diaries?

Dumb fucking book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It'd be cool to see some math done on point differentials weighed by strength of schedule so far.

Limited sample size of course, but 4 games of that would be stronger than just looking at W-L so far as evidenced by the squeeker vs. GB....and squeeker vs. AZ for that matter.

Just fun to consider this early on. Bears are killing it in turnover differential already which is a massively HUGE factor for predicting W/L.

Not sure if they've adjusted remaining strength of schedule, but Bears had THE toughest SOS last year and ~ 5th easiest this year going in based on last year's final records. One of several reasons I predicted optimistically.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All the new power rankings are out, and the Bears are ranging from 8 to 14. I think these are generally kind of dumb, but was curious what you guys thought about the rest of the NFC.

After the Rams, who are rightfully the clear favorite, things get pretty muddy IMO. No one really stands out but you've got a bunch of teams in that next tier...Saints, Eagles, Carolina, GB, Redskins, Vikings (I think they are better than what they are showing right now)...and of course the Bears.

How would you rank them and why?

8 to 14 in the NFC? So bottom half to 3rd worse?

Pretty shitty power rankings.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
8 to 14 in the NFC? So bottom half to 3rd worse?

Pretty shitty power rankings.

No, total NFL. I wasn't clear enough. I thought people would assume that was what I was talking about, because that's how the power rankings usually are. The point of the thread was breaking out the NFC teams from the total rankings.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup. He finally went too far, even for CCS.

A few months ago that guy was pining for the good old days when jews "got what they deserved." He was a legit nazi.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Rams have an elite offense.

The Bears have an elite defense.

I am not sure there is another ELITE unit in the NFC right now. So the Bears being really high does not surprise me.