Betting outlets in Las Vegas have removed Russell Wilson prop bets

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Confirmed....there is a guy named Gus Wildon on the flight......must be him

Starting to think that Gus Wildon is not a pseudonym, but just a really shitty name.

Rhoads73

Liked Posts:
Jeez, I haven't logged in for a long time. I had to see what you guys were saying about all this. Honestly, I could see this happening. Could you imagine Wilson in the navy and orange? The city would go apesh@t. I moved from Blue Island to San Diego as a kid in 1990. I somewhat remember McMahon, but the best I can remember is Grossman and Cutler. I might have to fly back for a game if we get Wilson....

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
she'll be the one with a weapon when you wake up one day.
My roommates college experience. Don't insult me and then go to sleep, I drink longer and harder than you could if you even tried, you have no idea what might occur in my head in the next 3 hours, now you got a blade on your throat.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah im assuming if you reworked Wilson's, Robinson, whitehair, fuller, Jackson and Hicks and release Graham that probably gives you 20-25 million to work with right?
They aren't going to release Wilson's friend and top Chicago advocate.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There was no social media then........huge difference. I believe White spoke in front of Congress at one point.
Social media wasn't all that big when tebow was playing either (especially in college when he gained notoriety), but whatevs, minor details.

Liked Posts:
why would seattle want mack (or whitehair)? if they trade wilson they are in a rebuild and acquiring a 20 mill a year pass rusher dont make sense. they would want young promising players on inexpensive contracts.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why would seattle want mack (or whitehair)? if they trade wilson they are in a rebuild and acquiring a 20 mill a year pass rusher dont make sense. they would want young promising players on inexpensive contracts.

This isn’t Major League Baseball. The Seahawks would reset during the 2021 season and then go all in for the 2022 season.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Here's the thing... If negotiations are ongoing, no one is going to say "yeah! He's coming!" - they don't want to ruin the negotiations.
I'm actually driving the point, that Jarrett is lame. We've seen tweets like this weeks ago.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They have 51 players under contract. I have no idea where you are getting 30 from. The cap will be tight but really not an issue.

Anyone who makes minimum or less will not count towards the 51.

They will all be in the 52-90 guys on the roster.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Anyone who makes minimum or less will not count towards the 51.

They will all be in the 52-90 guys on the roster.
...this can't be accurate. Until you have 51 guys over the minimum, which is unlikely, then the minimum guys would count towards that 51