Big Pole Poles, Caleb, and Rome

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was wrong about Caleb.

I was hesitant and I talked a bunch of crap. I watched the Pivot before the draft and I had an awakening. This kid is built different. His wiring is so freaking tuned. He is so confident and comfortable in his skin. He's emotional yes, but that's because he's a winner and he hates to lose. I tried to learn more about him and I'll be damned, there's so freaking much there to love about Caleb the player and Caleb the person. I think Chicago showed him how much they were willing to do to make it a good situation for him. So I am getting in front of all y'all and saying I WAS WRONG. This kid is HIM. I can't wait to see what comes next.

And I have been on here for months about Rome Odunze. This kid was the most Bears Bear to ever Bear. How we actually landed him, I am gob smacked... I freaking screamed at the top of my lungs. I have never been so excited for a Chicago Bears draft. This was the best. I've been pounding the damn table forever on Rome

Big Pole Poles went all sexy on us with those picks. I was expecting an Edge or DT, but he drafted Odunze. He is going all in and I'm totally on board. I'm ready for the Bears to match up with the rest of the NFL on offense!!!

I couldn't be happier right now. I am so proud to be a Bears fan. And I feel like as Bears fans, we ALL deserve to feel as good as I'm hoping we all do right now.

It's about damn time. Bring it on! I know there may be bumps along the way but the future is the brightest it's been in years and years. This is a team I can get behind.