Bigger disappointment this year: Bears or Cowboys?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
There have been a lot of disappointing teams this season. The Rams, Eagles, Cowboys, Browns

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
100% Cowboys. They play the Giants and Redskins 4 times. The Eagles suck too and they are sitting at 7 wins. At least the Bears have played brutes like the Packers, Vikings.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
100% Cowboys. They play the Giants and Redskins 4 times. The Eagles suck too and they are sitting at 7 wins. At least the Bears have played brutes like the Packers, Vikings.
This and Prescott was considered proven while the verdict was still out on Mitch. My expectations for the Bear was wild card as opposed to division winner due to other division teams bouncing back a bit and for our turnover and injury luck to run out. I still expected better than this O so I am disappointed but Dallas is getting a HC change after that showing in that division.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
With the talent the Rams have on both sides of the ball, it’s pathetic that they’ll be 9-7.

mecha

Liked Posts:
you can say Cowboys, but the Bears went from being one of the top defenses and were statistically pretty decent on offense and had a legitimate chance of making the Super Bowl last year. Bears should be in playoff contention today even amidst all the problems they have because they lost some very winnable games (again).

Cowboys have been a perennial disaster since 1996. there's a lot in common between the teams I guess except we don't have an Ewok on the roster.